92 posts
Nomad

almost everything

• 8 Replies
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Well I didn't learn the cure for cancer, or how the universe was created.

Wow I had a very unproductive day.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I also did not learn why people are so mean about this stuff.

Yes, What did you not learn today is kind of a dumb topic, but if it Really is a dumb topic no one will post in it. If it does get posted in, judging by the activity level on this forum, isn't it worth keeping?

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I also did not learn why people are so mean about this stuff.

Then let me explain. When someone is told something that is supposed to be learned before ever even posting and continually breaks that, is that not a reason to lose a little patience with them?

Yes, What did you not learn today is kind of a dumb topic,

Not just that, it's a dup of the thread, "What did you learn today" with NOT plastered in the title and OP spam.

but if it Really is a dumb topic no one will post in it. If it does get posted in, judging by the activity level on this forum, isn't it worth keeping?

That's beside the point, since this thread already is OP spam and basically a dup.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Interesting topic, a spin off of Ernie's thread. Hmm.

Today I did not learn how to destroy all existence. Not yet at least........ MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I have not learned how to use the uranium I have gotten my hands on recent-...O_O! Ummmmmm, I mean I learned nothing! Absolutley nothing! O_o

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

Today I did not learn how to destroy all existence. Not yet at least........ MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:O I'm scared. :S

Yes, yes, lets focus on being scared about what Minotaur is up to. Focus all your attention on him.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Not just that, it's a dup of the thread, "What did you learn today" with NOT plastered in the title and OP spam.

In my opinion this forum would be a much less hostile place if we could let little things like this go some of the time.

Not saying that this thread isn't spam, it's definitely debatable, but we might as well see if a decent conversation is sparked.

Also I speak with a bias because I think that back seat modding is stupid, and sometimes does more harm than good.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

This thread is the opposite of another topic, while being answered with two words. First of all, one does not answer a thread if they wish to have discussion within their thread, and two, the opening post must be constructive enough to not be considered "OP spam".

Showing 1-8 of 8