ForumsThe TavernThe most random thing

19 4099
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

What is the most random thing that you would want to happen in any kind of event? Like gumballs falling out of the sky or actual raining cats and dogs or a pony showing up at your front door just after you watched my little pony... or people transformiing into half animal half human in the middle of a banquet.

• 19 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

The most random and wonderful thing for me, would be if common sense became common! That would be the most glorious day for me.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

This topic is quite random,too. I can't really think of anything extraordinary random.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

The most random and wonderful thing for me, would be if common sense became common! That would be the most glorious day for me.

Hahahahaha...hahaha...oh, that was a good one. If that happened, it would be sufficient to say there is something seriously wrong with the world.

Nothing really random coming from me.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

everybody enjoyed pickles with crab seasoning sprinkled on top!

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

This topic is quite random,too. I can't really think of anything extraordinary random.

Yes, this topic is random. Good one zonic.

Nothing really random coming from me.

This is a difficult thread isn't it? I don't see it engaging people much...
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

You can't just come up with randomness... it has to happen on its own! That's the definition of random...

Made, done, happening, or chosen without method or conscious decision
PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

The worms rise up and take over the world.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

The worms rise up and take over the world.

That's not random, it's future.

>
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

You're about to tear down a small storage room, then a guy falls out of the sky and does it for you.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

You can't just come up with randomness... it has to happen on its own! That's the definition of random...

:'O That is how I am so beautifully random! You my sir, have refined myself..... Im touched..... *sequels* Ah this is crap, ok what he said was right. That is all.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Im touched..... *sequels*

If I am not utterly mistaken, I believe you intended to say *squeals*.

If I'm wrong and you're right, how do you sequel? If you know how, that would be my random fact of the day.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

If I am not utterly mistaken, I believe you intended to say *squeals*.

If I'm wrong and you're right, how do you sequel? If you know how, that would be my random fact of the day.

..... yes I meant squeals. *sigh* I know I spelled that right.

Normally I would say that this thread is going off track, but it is about "Randomness" so technically, we are on the right track!
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Random? Killersup would find it random if he walked outside of his room to find his house had exploded and he fell 10 feet into a mountian of crumbling drywall.

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

What would be random and awesome? hmmm....... Would people thinking for once be random?

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

Well a random thing I have always wanted to do is squirt out an entire tube of toothpaste at once. I just think it would be so satisfying.....

Showing 1-15 of 19