Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 10:06pm

ichigo773

ichigo773

1,165 posts

Name: Jon L. Vexin
Alter Ego: Fast Forward
Race: Human/Slider
Ability:Increased reflexes, reaction time, Time Control with varying prices(See; Injury/partial organ loss)
Bio: After working on a new kind of generator that should have given theoretical limitless energy. The generator exploded sending me into another plane of existence where I was given another chance by an insane god who threatened to skip rope with my intestines.
Alignment: Neutral
Looks : one grey eye one bright green eye. Light brown hair, Caucasian, 6'4" 210 lbs,
Equipment: Butterfly Knife, M1911 .45 with refurbished grip, adjusted sights, changed cartridge ejector location, High tech sunglasses that have various other setting such as but not limited to; Zoom, Thermal, Echo Vision, and a mini map. Fingerless gloves, black button up long sleeved shirt, white undershirt, jeans, Hiking boots, and a beret, trench coat, shoulder holster and hidden sheath.
Items: Scrap metal(5), gears(4)

"I died, the most insane god EVER revived me, I got time powers, and I am hungry now."

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 1:47am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Ability:Increased reflexes, reaction time, Time Control with varying prices(See; Injury/partial organ loss)
Bio: After working on a new kind of generator that should have given theoretical limitless energy. The generator exploded sending me into another plane of existence where I was given another chance by an insane god who threatened to skip rope with my intestines.
Looks : one grey eye one bright green eye. Light brown hair, Caucasian, 6'4" 210 lbs,
Equipment: Butterfly Knife, M1911 .45 with refurbished grip, adjusted sights, changed cartridge ejector location, High tech sunglasses that have various other setting such as but not limited to; Zoom, Thermal, Echo Vision, and a mini map. Fingerless gloves, black button up long sleeved shirt, white undershirt, jeans, Hiking boots, and a beret, trench coat, shoulder holster and hidden sheath.

"Uh, are you jerking my chain here?"

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 10:44am

ichigo773

ichigo773

1,165 posts

"Would you rather get no explanation at all or believe that? I'm going home now." I say before walking away after getting dressed.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 4:39pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,597 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

If I can't find anything then I will just walk to the hotel.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 5:05pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, suitcase(in side the suit case: Hiking boots, pocket knife, 9mm handgun, 9mm ammo box's *10* (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

You find a suit case, and inside is the rest of you equipment, and a gun that your mother gave you for protection.

------------------------------

You walk home, but when you get there you see a note of the door.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 6:45pm

ichigo773

ichigo773

1,165 posts

I read the note while in an epic pose.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 7:52pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Read the note, your right leg pointing out and back. "Honey, I have gone on that trip you said you didn't want to go on, I'll be back in two week. Don't get in trouble while I'm gone.

Love your wife. Jane Vexin.

P.S. I left some emergency cash in the safe and some food in the fridge."

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 8:03pm

ichigo773

ichigo773

1,165 posts

"This is obviously a conspiracy as I have never been married." I say before going into my house and checking for bugs before eating some food and figuring out what weapons and possible weapons there are before I open the safe get the cash and look around for my pet snake.

Take that! I never said I was married. Why would you assume I was married?! What kind of married man dresses the way I do?!

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 9:20pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

(Oh no you didn't, in this game your married and here is your kicker.)

You enter the house and see pictures of you and a woman are the same age as you on the wall. You take one of them off and take it out of the frame. It's a wedding photo. You look on the back. October 12th, 2012 it reads.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 9:23pm

ichigo773

ichigo773

1,165 posts

Uh huh...

After I gather all my stuff I get my car(which I assume I have one) pack it in and drive the hell away to somewhere I can practice my abilities.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!