ForumsGamesHalo 4

12 3309
amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

well we need a halo 4 topic i guess feel free to talk about it

and i just played the game it ROCKS ITS SWEET !!! it so awesome that i was about to blow up ! the game is really cool ! and the story is really above excellent !!! the new weapon designs (they have gotten better) aliens designs !! its great !! in the multiplayer Flood the zombies are just OH MY GOD !! (i am not saying how they look cause it will ruin the suprise for you !!) the maps are great ! and oh what can i say ? it rocks ! specially the new coloring system (not completly new but its awesome!) new stances for profile (the way your charactar stands) new tags and new backgrounds its just amazing ! and oh the armor parts are rocking !!! (just wait a 2 more days and you will see how cool it is !!!!)

• 12 Replies
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad
BlackKnight560
BlackKnight560
1 posts
Nomad

boy, i sure wish i pre-ordered halo 4 but i dont have enough money. I wonder when it will go on sale?

deathknight56
deathknight56
3 posts
Peasant

I heard that halo 4 is one of the best games Bungie has ever made, i hope it's true.

evilblodydude
evilblodydude
5 posts
Nomad

@deathknight56 not to disapoint you but Bungie hasn't made any Halo Games since Halo Reach

LucasEM
LucasEM
27 posts
Scribe

Halo 3 Is a Exelent game...soo...Halo 4 have to be the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

boy, i sure wish i pre-ordered halo 4 but i dont have enough money. I wonder when it will go on sale?

Well whilst this isn't locked i may as well answer your question. it'll probably go on sale on Black Friday.
carmor
carmor
5 posts
Shepherd

around 8 more hours till it releases! cant wait, hope forge is still good.

carmor
carmor
5 posts
Shepherd

Even though its kinda stupid how they continued a story that was supposedly over...DERP!

carmor
carmor
5 posts
Shepherd

Bunie isnt making halo 4, e3 is

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

E3 did not make it, 343 studios made halo 4.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

Even though its kinda stupid how they continued a story that was supposedly over...DERP!

It was never over they puposely hinted that the story would carry on by leaving master cheif alive and floating in space so they could carry on.
cld_armor
cld_armor
2 posts
Bard

Can't wait to play it!

Showing 1-12 of 12