ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 281591
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Also, if the idea of only putting so many quests on your bio gets implemented, it would be nice to maybe be able to "showcase" your top quests and customize which ones are up for seeing before seeing "All Quests." Kind of like favorite games too, although you can't showcase those either.

Yup, it's been said over and over again, I've even said it three times I think. Ferret already confirmed that they're really considering of finding a way to make it more ''compact''.

or wait, maybe I'll assume it's a glitch in my browser o.0?

It's not a glitch. It's just a still image that has a link connected to it.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

It's not a glitch. It's just a still image that has a link connected to it.

Okay, then I feel it needs to highlight when there is a mouse over event.

Also, I'm noticing the &quotlayer's completed" stat has some quirks. I obtained the quest "Unlucky" and It said player completed 1, it then later went down to 0, but I the quest was in my profile which was correct. (now it's at 5).

As well, I'm sometimes noticing that the number of players completed changes for a quest depending on what page you view the quest.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/i+finally+have+a+use+for+this+_36ca131bd52f4311b4fdc4874f98771c.jpg

It'd probably be very complicated to implement, but it'd be nice to be able to click on the &quotlayers completed" stat and see a list of players who have completed that quest.

Why?

Because,,for difficult quest it is fun to see who has completed them, especially when only a handful of people have. Also, it helps with the bragging right and showing off haha.

(It's more convenient than searching every user and then looking through a huge profile to see who has the quest.)

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Yay! Quests are working now, but I need to play/load (not win) on Chrome before it'll show up on IE.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Argh it's so annoying not being able to read the quests on the very left the the page!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Soccerdude2 Which quests?

HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

Oh dang, I didn't even see this. Thanks Ferret

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I just noticed that a Quests forum has been added.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

*creates first thread in quest forum* It's also a legitimate question, I have no idea how to complete that quest.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I noticed that ranks no longer show up in the forums, but post counts and mod/admin identifiers still work.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It doesn't look right like this, they should put something in place of it.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I agree things just look so empty without the ranks.

And how about those rank quests also? There's no way that new users will be able to get those with no ranks.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

@Ferret ones like the quest for level 13 in Give Up dying right at the end I believe.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

And how about those rank quests also? There's no way that new users will be able to get those with no ranks.

Those are legacy quests and indicate the amount of total activity (except for deleted spam) over a user's AG2 existence.
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I absolutely hate it. I miss earning AP. I think they should bring the AP back and keep the quests.

Showing 406-420 of 605