ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168675
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
Andrake
Andrake
156 posts
Nomad

IMHO, Runescape is a nerdy game for peole who have no lifes. They see other people like them, and it makes them feel at home.

dinocujko
dinocujko
23 posts
Nomad

no

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,207 posts
Nomad

IMHO, Runescape is a nerdy game for peole who have no lifes. They see other people like them, and it makes them feel at home.

IMHO, Modern Warfare 2 is a nerdy game for people who have no lifes. They see other people like them, and it makes them feel at home.
snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

i think runescape is pretty childish i always never really liked the game

Andrake
Andrake
156 posts
Nomad

Elite, that has no impact in me. I barely ever play modern warfare, i just like it

Cebbal
Cebbal
18 posts
Peasant

**** that game, they muted me for asking an admin why they won't answer player questions about their update decisions.

Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

I used to play RS all the time for like 3 years... At some points it basically controlled my life. But I stopped playing soon after the new skill, dungeoneering came out. I guess I just lost my interest in it.

But you guys can stop saying it's a "nerd game" and all...

I tried the WoW free trial that comes with the WC3 battle chest, it was pretty addicting but then I just lost interest in it... It's also dang expensive.

Looking for a great online game? Look no further than AG :P

noobwar
noobwar
21 posts
Nomad

Not really I just say F*** it and just quit and play some mortal combat.

Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, forgot to add this in the first post.

To all the muppets complaining they got hacked: recovery questions are there for a reason. So are antivirus programs. Use them. srsly.
Also, change your PW and recoveries regularly. I had my account for 3 years and I never got hacked because I was smart; I set recoveries. Although I never changed my password the entire time...

Cebbal
Cebbal
18 posts
Peasant

yeah, i never got hacked either and i played from '05 to a few months ago when they did their forum change & muted me for a bs reason.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

This game is ok...
Gets really boring after awhile and if your a free player and finish all the quests then all you can do after that is train and fight. The fights aren't even really that good because all you do is swing a sword and your opponent swings back. Boring...
Also only members can get Skillcapes. I used to be a member but see the thing is you want to do all this other member only stuff you so don't even really try with the skills you already got alot of experience in.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

No , This game plain sucks .

NIK5URV1V0R
NIK5URV1V0R
4 posts
Nomad

I QUIT FOR A FEW YEARS THEN WENT BACK TO IT THEN QUIT. IT ISN'T WORTH YOUR TIME!!!
TRY WoW!!!

Snake211
Snake211
234 posts
Nomad

that game is boring. my brother has it.

Brbgn
Brbgn
87 posts
Nomad

I played a little but it was too much waste of a time and I quit. XD

Showing 916-930 of 1038