ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168674
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

I used to play RUNESCAPE.

My advice to anyone who still plays or considers playing.

Buy a 360/PS3. Buy MW2/BC2.

Enjoy.

www.youtube.com/SosolidClaws

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

All you people saying RS sucks and to buy a XBOX are total morons. You haven't even played it. And if we bought an xbox/ps3 and MW2(which is a crap overrated game) it would costs us like, around 300 dollars. Whereas we can enjoy ourselves just as much playing Runescape or games like Crossfire which are FREE.

kamakozei
kamakozei
91 posts
Nomad

getts sooooooooooooooooo boring

freakymonkey
freakymonkey
290 posts
Nomad

I QUIT FOR A FEW YEARS THEN WENT BACK TO IT THEN QUIT. IT ISN'T WORTH YOUR TIME!!!
TRY WoW!!!

People spend too much time on this just admit it people IT SUCKS!!! its a huge waste of time and takes forever to level up when you need to get to level 2 its 180 expeience and you only do like 2experence each time....that is really stupid.
zippy9z2
zippy9z2
125 posts
Nomad

my 13 year old friend called me yesterday and told me something about runescape...... even though i quit 5 years ago

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

People spend too much time on this just admit it people IT SUCKS!!! its a huge waste of time and takes forever to level up when you need to get to level 2 its 180 expeience and you only do like 2experence each time....that is really stupid.

Dude, it took me like 30 seconds to get to level 2. Moron. Like I said, you people haven't even played it. Typical stereotypes, thinking you're all cool 'cause you don't play runescape.
MobarMan
MobarMan
43 posts
Nomad

yey for yoda!

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

Dude, it took me like 30 seconds to get to level 2. Moron. Like I said, you people haven't even played it. Typical stereotypes, thinking you're all cool 'cause you don't play runescape

@Yodadude53

I played Runescape for 7 Years why do you think my name is SosolidClaws ? (Sosolid2k + Dragon Claws)

I was level 115 with a fletching skillcape and around 150 mil cash. I know the game since 2002.

The game is shit. Please quit and I guarantee that you WILL realise this instantly.

Subscribe to my channel btw, I have some Runescape vids on the uploads section and some Cod vids on the channel mainpage.

www.youtube.com/sosolidclaws
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

I wasn't necessarily talking to you, and I don't care if you played or not. If you're gonna hate, just GTFO off this thread. Please. And stop advertising your youtube.

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

runescape was fun when i was eight, now i not into those games

redx161
redx161
589 posts
Peasant

i didnt know this started in 08

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

http://www.gaiaonline.com

My 16-year-old brother plays this game and runescape. I played gaia once and just for a day or two and hated it.

Runescape on the other hand isn't really as nerdy as everyone says it is, since over one million people play it and it's an RPG like the game Alaxander and any other ones where you get to control pixels (game characters). Saying runescape is nerdy is like saying Sonny is nerdy (which it is). And some nerdy games are fun like Sonny and facebook but it's an example since millions of people play it and like it.

The way that people get to like it (runescape) is playing it for one hour a day because if you play it for four hours a day it gets boring because you'll eventually have done everything once and then when you play it you'll just be repeating over and over again. And also if you play it for like an hour a day even the things you do repeat won't be that bad because you won't have done it in a while.

I actually used to play runescape for hours a day but it became dull, bland, and boring because I just started repeating stuff to much.

Heres a list of games I dislike (the top three).
1. Gaia
2. Facebook
3. Sonny & Runescape (tied)
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

Runescape is decently fun but I'm too cheap to pay for a membership so I'm stuck grinding in the free world.

Also, panzer, facebook isn't a game unless you're talking about facebook game such as Farmville and Mafia Wars.

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

Because I played them all way to much except gaia I just hated it right away.

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

Also, panzer, facebook isn't a game unless you're talking about facebook game such as Farmville and Mafia Wars.

I think everything is a game in facebook except when your talking.
Showing 931-945 of 1038