ForumsGamesRunescape

1038 168638
Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Well you see I use to love this game. I would play at least 4 hours a day every day. I had two accounts one lvl 96 who got hacked than permad, and a lvl 85 who got hacked....So I was wondering, is starting all over really worth it?

• 1,038 Replies
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Yeah so changing your status is a game?

PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

That's a form of talking since your awaring people of it and sending a message of your status, it's like talking except making facebook do it for you.

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

I can GUARANTEE 100% that every single person here will HATE Runescape once they quit it. It's just a matter of Maturity. I used to be like you guys I was like 'noo runescape is the best gtfo noob' but ever since I quit i realised how stupid and useless the game was. And it was NOT fun, just addicting shit.

GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

im 16 n i just play it maybe once every year just to check what it looks like, n it looks amazing compared to when i started, what 2 or 3 years ago... i think its tedious, boring and annoying oh and slow. but its addictive for those people that have that perfective trait in them trying to achieve a higher level to get more awesome stuff. but i think it was 2 years ago that i realised how long it would take me. so i quit playing it like i do on my PS3.

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

im 16 n i just play it maybe once every year just to check what it looks like, n it looks amazing compared to when i started, what 2 or 3 years ago... i think its tedious, boring and annoying oh and slow. but its addictive for those people that have that perfective trait in them trying to achieve a higher level to get more awesome stuff. but i think it was 2 years ago that i realised how long it would take me. so i quit playing it like i do on my PS3.

How the fuck did you manage to START playing Runescape at the age of 13/14 ??? Really doesn't seem appealing to Teenagers... I started at 7.
PanzerTank
PanzerTank
1,707 posts
Nomad

How the **** did you manage to START playing Runescape at the age of 13/14

You do know the game was aimed for adults not teenagers or kids?
SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

You do know the game was aimed for adults not teenagers or kids?

You do know they failed at that and it now appeals to little 8 year old kids for the most part? And then they tried making Mechscape and still couldn't make it.

DIE FAGEX
MobarMan
MobarMan
43 posts
Nomad

i have a friend who's dad plays rs, and he's like 40. He is successful in life, married, and takes a family trip too hawaii every year.

GhostGS
GhostGS
323 posts
Nomad

How the **** did you manage to START playing Runescape at the age of 13/14 ??? Really doesn't seem appealing to Teenagers... I started at 7.

Meh(-_-) i played more on the console and we really didn't have a good internet connection. when i heard of Runescape and we got a good connection i went on and joined and probs played constantly for 2 months then on n off until now when i just look at it once a year.
Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

U now have a fan Yoda! lol

Thank you agent
People that are saying it is boring for teenagers, blah blah blah, you probably just think that because you started so young and you got bored of it after all the years. If you played from 7 to say, 12, that would be 5 years. So if you started at 13, you would probably play to around 17. Lots of teens play runescape, just like lots of teens play WoW. It's just what you prefer.
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I played runescape for a long period.. for i guess 3/4 years and then i had to take a break haha.. it's very addictive but shouldn't be playing it all the time, because after a while it's get boring and again after a while you get addicted again etc etc :P

SosolidClaws
SosolidClaws
251 posts
Nomad

Thank you agent
People that are saying it is boring for teenagers, blah blah blah, you probably just think that because you started so young and you got bored of it after all the years. If you played from 7 to say, 12, that would be 5 years. So if you started at 13, you would probably play to around 17. Lots of teens play runescape, just like lots of teens play WoW. It's just what you prefer.

What's your username, i wanna check up your stats and see if you actually know what the hell you're talking about. I bet you're another noob with granite armor.
MrTrogable
MrTrogable
125 posts
Nomad

I play for the community, not the skills. I do have high skills, but I've been playing for 5 yrs and no 99s.

Yodadude53
Yodadude53
1,496 posts
Nomad

Sosolid, I've been playing F2P for 4 years. My username is Mastayoda53. I don't really play THAT often, so my stats aren't that convincing. Total level of 814. My Uncle plays runescape, he has a job, a life, and he's real good.

hawkeye
hawkeye
243 posts
Nomad

WOW almost 1000 post

Showing 946-960 of 1038