ForumsThe TavernIf You Could...

284 66369
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So...back in '10, before I went on my lil &quotangtongshu hiatus" for about a year or so...I actually was somewhat active in the forums. During that time...I made a thread of similar title (only...I made it too specific to continue with different ideas) and I wanted to bring it back (only newer...and more improved!) to give the forums a lil more push towards its old active self

What will happen: So..like I stated, I tried to make this before...but I was too foolish back then to do it properly (although...after reading through it...I apparently had a similar sense of humor...but I went the opposite of how GoM went...I apparently was a bit more serious back then compared to how I am now). So in this thread...I will give you options or just a sole question starting with the phrase "If you could..." for you all to answer then discuss and whatnot. Every now and then I will change what the subject is (similar to S_P's thread...except my updates might not be as frequent as his. Or they might be more frequent...I don't know..we will see how it goes)

So...in honor of my original thread...I will start it with the same question. If you could be any element (air, water, earth, or fire), which would you be? (and why?)

• 284 Replies
GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

This one I've thought of before. My baned would Be called "Black Nova" which is a combination of "Black Whole" and "Super Nova", the two strongest forces known in this galaxy.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

"Doesn't Work Well With Others"

I'd be a solo artist.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Alright guys..got Ernie involved in here! Know what that's called? That's called gettin Ernie in here

New Question...

If you could meet any inventor..who would it be and why? (side note: you are not stealing their ideas or altering it..just meeting the inventor)

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I hate to be that guy who says Leonardo Da Vinci, but I would love to meet him just to see what he was like as a person. I'd also make him explain the Da Vinci code to me, if one really does exist, as well as every other unsolved mystery he created for us future generations.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Dang it pang, give me the hard one...

I would meet the guy who invented homework, then I will slap him in the face.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I think it would be interesting to meet Charles Babbage and discuss his early mechanical computer designs. Not that I would have any idea in the slightest as to how they functioned, but he would be there to answer any questions I had about his work.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Alright..meh success

New Question

If you could create your own species..what would that species be like? (in other words..create a new animal, plant, misc. organism, etc)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I would create the pig... but that was already invented.

I would invent real life R2D21999s. Just think... 5 million of me.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Flying pigs.

I would invent real life R2D21999s. Just think... 5 million of me.

http://www.frangonerd.blog.br/wp-content/uploads/mother-god-meme1.jpg
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Real-live elves/gnomes. It would really be a human sub-species, but they would have pointy ears and they would only be 2-4 feet tall without any genetic abnormalities. They would even have their own stereotypes, i.e. elves love to bake cookies, gnomes like to drink beer and eat pizza and hang around in gardens....

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

If you could create your own species..what would that species be like? (in other words..create a new animal, plant, misc. organism, etc)

shape-shifters so i can mix their genes with mine so i can become a shape-shifter.

if that does not count i would combine a cactus, a chameleon and an elephant into a cactuschameleophant. it is a big lizardlike creature with the strenght and the memory of an elephant and the thorns of a cactus. also, this creature can use photosynthesis and needs not much water.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hey pang, don't end this thread. I actually kinda like it.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

New scenario:

If you had 24 hours as an admin on AG, what would you do?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

If you had 24 hours as an admin on AG, what would you do?

- Create forum specific moderators
- Combine the support and news sections into one forum & flash games, mmos, game walkthroughs, and quests into another
- Ban Sal for his something thread (17 days)
- Toss site ideas to the admins that can make it happen
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

- Ban Sal for his something thread (17 days)

I should have expected this.
Showing 136-150 of 284