ForumsThe TavernIf You Could...

284 66389
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So...back in '10, before I went on my lil &quotangtongshu hiatus" for about a year or so...I actually was somewhat active in the forums. During that time...I made a thread of similar title (only...I made it too specific to continue with different ideas) and I wanted to bring it back (only newer...and more improved!) to give the forums a lil more push towards its old active self

What will happen: So..like I stated, I tried to make this before...but I was too foolish back then to do it properly (although...after reading through it...I apparently had a similar sense of humor...but I went the opposite of how GoM went...I apparently was a bit more serious back then compared to how I am now). So in this thread...I will give you options or just a sole question starting with the phrase "If you could..." for you all to answer then discuss and whatnot. Every now and then I will change what the subject is (similar to S_P's thread...except my updates might not be as frequent as his. Or they might be more frequent...I don't know..we will see how it goes)

So...in honor of my original thread...I will start it with the same question. If you could be any element (air, water, earth, or fire), which would you be? (and why?)

• 284 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well huh... well I guess I would try the guy who voiced R2-D2 unless it was a machine, then I would be no one.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

well I guess I would try the guy who voiced R2-D2 unless it was a machine, then I would be no one.

Kenny Baker...he didn't voice R2D2...he was R2D2
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ok I'll be Kenny Baker happy?

DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

I would really meet Milla Jovovich. Just to go up against the unatural and go against the Umbrella Corporation together! I would love to kick some *** :3
I have a big thing for Resident Evil

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

If you could meet any actor/actress...who would it be and why?

*Goes to profile.*
I think it is obvious now. But besides Jennifer, probably Regis. He's out of control!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I'd beat up the White Ranger and take his place to be with the Pink Ranger Amy Jo Johnson in the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Series.
AJJ was so hot!!! :O xD

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Man I'm a bit behind O.o

New question...

If you could be any flash game character...who would it be and why?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Any flash game character? Hmmmm... well not the Exit Path or Give Up guys. I do not want to die. Could I just be a tank from Shell Shock Live?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I would be umm uhh... I would be... Vinnie from Sift Heads. I never really thought about that question before so I might get back to you on that later.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Interesting question...
John's blue elephant. Because funny stuff always happens to the elephant.

DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

Sushi Cat!!!! So I can eat all the sushi I want while being a fat fluffy kitty

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The paper airplane from Flight. It's so adorable, and it travels the world without doing any work. People throw it.

Could I just be a tank from Shell Shock Live?

Literally ROFL'ing right now.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Thought about it more. I want to be a Nyan Cat. Yes a poptart cat farting rainbows in outer space is what I want to be.

Sushi Cat!!!! So I can eat all the sushi I want while being a fat fluffy kitty

That's what America is all about... being fat. Or just eating unhealthy foods.
DancesWithFoxes
DancesWithFoxes
58 posts
Nomad

That's what America is all about... being fat. Or just eating unhealthy foods.

Calling me fat???D:
malikbm
malikbm
18 posts
Peasant

bloodbending. i think its in water

Showing 106-120 of 284