ForumsThe TavernIf You Could...

284 66222
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So...back in '10, before I went on my lil &quotangtongshu hiatus" for about a year or so...I actually was somewhat active in the forums. During that time...I made a thread of similar title (only...I made it too specific to continue with different ideas) and I wanted to bring it back (only newer...and more improved!) to give the forums a lil more push towards its old active self

What will happen: So..like I stated, I tried to make this before...but I was too foolish back then to do it properly (although...after reading through it...I apparently had a similar sense of humor...but I went the opposite of how GoM went...I apparently was a bit more serious back then compared to how I am now). So in this thread...I will give you options or just a sole question starting with the phrase "If you could..." for you all to answer then discuss and whatnot. Every now and then I will change what the subject is (similar to S_P's thread...except my updates might not be as frequent as his. Or they might be more frequent...I don't know..we will see how it goes)

So...in honor of my original thread...I will start it with the same question. If you could be any element (air, water, earth, or fire), which would you be? (and why?)

• 284 Replies
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

Well I think I would either be Iron Man or Ernie, both of them are incredibly awesome, I mean one of them has a Iron suit that can blow up everything, and the other has over 10,000 posts.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Scroll down until you see powers and abilities. They'd blow Superman out of the water.

For me, no they wouldn't.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Can I just say one thing?

Batman would win in a fight against Superman. That is all.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I think Superman is by far completely overpowered and lazy.

No. Superman is week to more than just kryptonite. He is also vulnerable to magic. Or if you could somehow block out the sun, he would lose his powers eventually.

I dont know.... I mean, batman and spiderman`s parents are dead, so that sucks. Iron man has no friends except for Banner who has little control over himself. Flash would be fun for a while. So would deadpool. Everyone Cap knew is dead too.
I would have to go with Hawkeye. He is bad-***, a funny character and doesnt have as many problems as the others.
GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Batman would win in a fight against Superman. That is all.

It could be possible if they fought at night and if Superman has been hit by a small piece of kryptonite, it could be possible.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It could be possible if they fought at night and if Superman has been hit by a small piece of kryptonite, it could be possible.

1. It doesn't have to be dark for Batman to beat him.
2. Batman has enough kryptonite to wipe out an army of Kryptonians.

Also, I found this:
The fight has already taken place, at the end of "Batman: The Dark Knight Returns" Batman uses a cloud of green Kryptonite gas to rob Superman of his powers, and had no trouble beating him up. Superman can win a fight... but Batman can plan a battle. There's a difference. Superman has called Batman the "most dangerous man alive". He even had to synthesize the Green K he used to do it with. Took years, and cost a fortune... fortunately, he had both.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

if they fought at night

Supe's got X-ray vision. Shadows don't help.
Or if you could somehow block out the sun

Call in the Persians!
2. Batman has enough kryptonite to wipe out an army of Kryptonians.

Who doesn't?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Alright pang, its time for your amazing whachamacallits.

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

I would choose Earth. Extremely sturdy and protective. (I don't enjoy getting hurt) >.>

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

I think I would want to be batman because his alleged super powers are just more realistic. Batman uses more technology and therefore it would be possible to have a real batman in the world

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I would choose Earth. Extremely sturdy and protective. (I don't enjoy getting hurt) >.>

Please quote which topic you are answering if you are doing a past one

Alright pang, its time for your amazing whachamacallits.

True

New question..

If you could be any fast food mascot...who/what would you be, and why?
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

http://memearchive.net/memerial.net/1314/ronald-mcdonald.jpg

Of course I'd pick him, he's a clown. Kids are scared of clowns.

TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

Of course I'd pick him, he's a clown. Kids are scared of clowns.

For good reason too. Everyone knows Ronald McDonald killed the many other mascots, so how could they not be scared of that maniacal killer-clown? I'm definitely scared by him.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Oh. You think Superman is overpowered?

Then I'll be this guy.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

**** Rip.

New question...

If you could do anything you wanted, but within the time constraints of an hour, what would you do...and why?

Showing 196-210 of 284