ForumsThe TavernIf You Could...

284 66214
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

So...back in '10, before I went on my lil &quotangtongshu hiatus" for about a year or so...I actually was somewhat active in the forums. During that time...I made a thread of similar title (only...I made it too specific to continue with different ideas) and I wanted to bring it back (only newer...and more improved!) to give the forums a lil more push towards its old active self

What will happen: So..like I stated, I tried to make this before...but I was too foolish back then to do it properly (although...after reading through it...I apparently had a similar sense of humor...but I went the opposite of how GoM went...I apparently was a bit more serious back then compared to how I am now). So in this thread...I will give you options or just a sole question starting with the phrase "If you could..." for you all to answer then discuss and whatnot. Every now and then I will change what the subject is (similar to S_P's thread...except my updates might not be as frequent as his. Or they might be more frequent...I don't know..we will see how it goes)

So...in honor of my original thread...I will start it with the same question. If you could be any element (air, water, earth, or fire), which would you be? (and why?)

• 284 Replies
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I would be Wind, and blow you guys away.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Oh, I would be Kong, to ask John to come back.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

I'm late on being any element but I would be iodine because then I would be useful in cleaning people's wounds. I might sting a bit when doing my useful work.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

New question...

If you could be a master with only 1 weapon..which would it be and why? (guns does not count if your answer falls in that category..give the kind of gun (sub-machine, pistol, etc) instead)

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

I think a three-part staff would give a nice amount of versatility in close combat range, yet still have enough power to do some damage to the foe whom it is being used on. Although the weapon I am picturing has nothing to cut to do damage in that sense, it wouldn't be too hard to transform it into a three-part spear with some modification, similar to Ikkaku from Bleach, solving that dilemma. Guns are too modern, boring, and in my opinion, cheating in the sense of a true fight. Swords are overused. Gotta be somewhat unique

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I would use a sword because swords are awesome. Even though I'm completely defenseless against bullets, I'll just look cool while dying.

xxBoogeymaNxx
xxBoogeymaNxx
83 posts
Nomad

I would choose a poison dart blowgun because what is more manly than saying you killed someone with a blowgun you made yourself with a dart you coated in poison from the most lethal frog in the world that you caught yourself?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

A lightsaber? 7 fun styles to choose from. Provided I can have one saber....

I would choose a poison dart blowgun because what is more manly than saying you killed someone with a blowgun you made yourself with a dart you coated in poison from the most lethal frog in the world that you caught yourself?

There's nothing manly about killing someone.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Rayguns.

Who doesn't want to be a master of energy-firing guns?

ttt78
ttt78
14 posts
Farmer

I'd be fire, since I can melt ice cream.
And so I could be "White Phosphorus"

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I will be air.Because I could make tornadoes,storms and clouds.That will be awesome.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Er...ttt78 and Gandalf..wrong question haha

Though..if you'd like to answer a previous one you may..just use quotes to show you are answering that one

SunPixie
SunPixie
75 posts
Nomad

See you said GUNS don't count but you never said anything about MAGIC.

I think it would be interesting to be a master of magic, y'know?

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I would have a rapier. I take a fencing course, boo yah.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Er...ttt78 and Gandalf..wrong question haha

Sorry for that,I wanted to answer the other question.I would be a bazooka master.Blowing up buildings.
Showing 76-90 of 284