ForumsThe TavernThings You Hate in General

58 8915
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

So what are those little things that bug you? Is it specks on a screen, incorrect use of certain words, certain words, etc? I have to say that I hate it when my little brother stands at the table and chews with his mouth open. I just can't stand it. I also hate swag and YOLO. They are stupid words to live by. I'm pretty sure girls don't care too much about swag. YOLO doesn't even make sense. Most people use it as a "take a risk thing", but that doesn't make sense. If you only live once, then why would you take a risk. I especially hate YOLO when people use it blandly. Like "YOLO don't wear the wrist strap while playing the wii." Just make it make sense sometime.

• 58 Replies
fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

People who spend more on their dogs than on themselves. Like on stuff you know the dog hates or doesn't care about.

Katnip28
Katnip28
24 posts
Nomad

i really hate it when people waste my time. like if i ask them a simple yes or no question when im in a hurry and they spend 2 minutes answering. that just bugs the heck out of me

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I also hate it when people cheat in my classes and the teachers are too lazy to notice or do anything.

This is really awkward...I'm a frequent cheater. I don't do it because i don't know the answers...I do it because it is fun, a nice thrill. Like my occasional shoplifting...I do it just to test my medal (metal?) basically

The people whose only comback is " oh yeah, well you're gay!"....basterd...

Oh yeah?! Well...your mom!

Don't forget those people
Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I don't even know what YOLO means? Maybe it isn't such a big thing where I live? I don't know, now I am going to go google it.

People who boast a lot are quite annoying. I do not need to hear about your spectacular serve in volleyball for an hour. I'm glad you did well, but please, 5-10 minutes conversation about it is quite enough.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

YOLO means You Only Live Once.

SwordmasterQ
SwordmasterQ
29 posts
Nomad

Things I hate in general? I hate general things.

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

cops

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@burnkush

What the fvck... And then saw that when you're getting killed by a gunman... >.>

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Things I hate in general? I hate general things.

"All generalizations are false, including this one." -- Albert Einstein
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

cops

Why is that? Please tell me you aren't one of those people that generalize all cops as &quotigs"
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Thing I hate in General? Everything. But what really bugs me is seeing an issue and not being able to solve it, that really bugs me. It always has, ever since I was a little kid. If I saw a issue that I was not able to solve I would get all antsy and have the compulsive desire to solve it. But when I get like that, I still can't fix it so I get really mad and just start yelling. lol

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

When my shows don't record. My dvr didn't want to record The Walking Dead or Dexter last night, made me anger. ANGER. Mostly things that don't go the way I want them to. My expectations are reasonable though. For example, I go to get some groceries and the store I go to doesn't have any chicken, that'll irritate me. I'll have to waste time going to a different one.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

i hate grammer nazis and well pple whoo tlk leik dis

also these fake words tht are dumb teh(the) n00b (noob) i know there are more but i cant think of any

the only time i like grammer nazis is when someone makes such a mistake that you cant understand the word

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

I hate when people crack their knuckles... the sound grosses me out!

VonHeisenbourg
VonHeisenbourg
377 posts
Peasant

cops

Comments like that for a multitude of reasons actually, that I am not going to specify at the moment.
Showing 16-30 of 58