ForumsThe TavernThings You Hate in General

58 8938
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

So what are those little things that bug you? Is it specks on a screen, incorrect use of certain words, certain words, etc? I have to say that I hate it when my little brother stands at the table and chews with his mouth open. I just can't stand it. I also hate swag and YOLO. They are stupid words to live by. I'm pretty sure girls don't care too much about swag. YOLO doesn't even make sense. Most people use it as a "take a risk thing", but that doesn't make sense. If you only live once, then why would you take a risk. I especially hate YOLO when people use it blandly. Like "YOLO don't wear the wrist strap while playing the wii." Just make it make sense sometime.

• 58 Replies
DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

Doin it for the Lulz

Or possibly a superiority complex.
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

i hate running out of food.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

It's just really annoying and bad grammer

GRAMMAR! RAWR! Sorry, misspelled words are another pet peeve of mine. :P
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

gramorr scks trololololololololol bfvslhvkfjsgfkjvbaeurgrpumpkinnoisesfjhsafhgteklgjh lol but realy dont do that even though i hate people who obses over grammor

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

I hate when people sit there and complain about how much they hate stuff anyway im gonna go do a couple lines of blow and drink till my kidney fails YOLO no im just kidding I hate most popular things and how no one respects old stuff like this girl that said Black Veil Brides guitarist was better then Jimmy Hendrix dont think so I also hate how scene or emo or whatever they are trying and say that they are unique.No dont think so.Then theres disney channel dont even get me started on that

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I hate when people sit there and complain about how much they hate stuff anyway im gonna go do a couple lines of blow and drink till my kidney fails YOLO no im just kidding I hate most popular things and how no one respects old stuff like this girl that said Black Veil Brides guitarist was better then Jimmy Hendrix dont think so I also hate how scene or emo or whatever they are trying and say that they are unique.No dont think so.Then theres disney channel dont even get me started on that

Congratulations. That is the most incomprehensible paragraph I've seen this year.

I hate it when I'm working (bagging grocerys), and the other carryout are just standing around talking. I'm trying to cover five checkstands at once, and no one is even helping.

It can be very annoying.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I'm trying to cover five checkstands at once, and no one is even helping.

Why bother?
Just do what you're supposed to being, you're getting paid for doing what you're supposed to be doing not getting paid extra for doing what other's aren't.

Hope that makes sense to you.
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

I hate it when politicians or PR people or sports people keep on repeating the same balderdash when the majority of people don't believe them anymore. I include OJ Simpson and cops who have forced confessions out of innocent people and DAs who back up such cops.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Math. Math, math,math.
Also, my mom hating a lot of things i like, going to see a psychologist, nobody believing me when i see things that they don't, people who hate things i like. And, my little sister when she comes home from an afterschool club and is crabby as snot. I also hate what happens to noses during allergies or cold. I don't like it when it's cold but not raining.

I hate a lot of things, make one for things people like instead, because it;s less despressing.

pk2015
pk2015
255 posts
Nomad

i hate family conflicts, especially when a small argument about a relatively small subject (say, getting new tires or homework issues, stuff like that) and turns it into a big argument that leaves everyone (even those not participating in the argument) not wanting to really talk to each other. that's what i hate.

Twelvegageshoty
Twelvegageshoty
31 posts
Nomad

I don't care for most people or society as a whole, simply put.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I hate it when I'm working (bagging grocerys), and the other carryout are just standing around talking. I'm trying to cover five checkstands at once, and no one is even helping.

I know your feel...at my work (I dishwash) we have a dishwasher who, on weekends when he comes in at the earlier time (2 times they could schedule us to come in..if you come in the earlier time on weekends you get to leave earlier than those that come in later..obviously) he will find prep work to do for kitchen and spend his entire time time doing it..just taking his time

Other times...when he is told he can go he will immediately take trash out than leave (what we are supposed to do...take trash out then help catch the other dishwashers up a bit)...but when I'm told I can go, for example, he will start telling me how they really need me to help catch them up and ****
Showing 46-57 of 58