ForumsThe TavernThings You Hate in General

58 8946
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

So what are those little things that bug you? Is it specks on a screen, incorrect use of certain words, certain words, etc? I have to say that I hate it when my little brother stands at the table and chews with his mouth open. I just can't stand it. I also hate swag and YOLO. They are stupid words to live by. I'm pretty sure girls don't care too much about swag. YOLO doesn't even make sense. Most people use it as a "take a risk thing", but that doesn't make sense. If you only live once, then why would you take a risk. I especially hate YOLO when people use it blandly. Like "YOLO don't wear the wrist strap while playing the wii." Just make it make sense sometime.

• 58 Replies
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I hate sports teams that buy their teams. Like the Yankees or the Heat, but I don't hate the Heat that much. I also hate people that don't care about the environment or animals.

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

Why is that? Please tell me you aren't one of those people that generalize all cops as &quotigs"

whenever i see a cop i yell "smells like bacon!" lol
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I hate sports teams that buy their teams. Like the Yankees

Jeter, Mo, Cano, Jorge, Gardner, Nova, Robertson, Joba, Andy, Berra, Micky, DiMag, Gherig, Bernie - a very short list of their home grown talent...that they kept

Babe, Granderson, Pineda, Ichiro, Mize, Enos, George Scott - A few they traded for

whenever i see a cop i yell "smells like bacon!" lol

1) I know people that talk like that...the moment a cop is nearby they go silent. But once the cop is away they start talking like they are badasses and start saying stuff about the cop

2) Because, you know, all cops are the "corrupt pigs" we always hear about. Just like how all doctors are quacks that received their education online
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I hate sports teams that buy their teams. Like the Yankees

Man City, PSG, Chelsea, Real Madrid.

I hate glory hunters and mercenaries too. Nasri, Cole feature high on the list. Adebayor too.
JackMinnow
JackMinnow
29 posts
Blacksmith

Everything.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

YOLO means You Only Live Once.

Yes, I did google it, thank you though! I suppose that one doesn't bother me though, since I don't really hear it.

I hate cardboard. The sound it makes when it rubs against anything is sickening. When I touch it my teeth and tounge go numb, strange, I know. The shiny cardboard doesn't feel quite as bad, but it still sounds horrible. Construction paper also bothers me.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Everything.

Wow you must not like life at all? You don't like breathing? You don't like eating?
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

As everyone says I hate YOLO too!Its just annoying and weird.I also hate how everything is changing. All the electronics,shows,and like everything.

Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

I hate many things but I hate people the most.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

As everyone says I hate YOLO too

On the plus side...its usage seems to have dropped. Either that, or everyone that said it is dead now
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Yolo, swag, and everything that pertains to them.

It's just really annoying and bad grammer

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Probably, the one thing that I really hate at the moment is when somebody chews gum with the mouth open. It's really, really annoying, but it's even worse to see that the person doesn't notice it at all.

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

On the plus side...its usage seems to have dropped. Either that, or everyone that said it is dead now

Very well played.

I myself hate it when people chew food with their mouth's open. Also when people are rude or offensive simply because they can be.
kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

I can't stand trolls in general. What do you gain from randomly spamming on everyone's profiles? Attention? That attention dies away as quickly as it starts up, seeing how easy it is these days to simply report and/or ignore them.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I can't stand trolls in general. What do you gain from randomly spamming on everyone's profiles? Attention?

Doin it for the Lulz
Showing 31-45 of 58