ForumsThe TavernHow many times do you wash your hands?

22 4583
Major101
Major101
26 posts
Farmer

Place your answer here. Ask yourself is it the same number you go to the bathroom? If so, thats good for you. If not thats not so good for the people around you.

Why am I asking this question? It was a request from a friend who wanted to know the answer.

• 22 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I wash my hands enough...'nuff said

Ask yourself is it the same number you go to the bathroom? If so, thats good for you. If not thats not so good for the people around you.

no, it isn't. Why? Because I don't roll my genitalia around in dirt or other crap..it stays in meh pants for the most part. And I'm not pissin on my hands when using the restrooms...I know how to aim. So yeah...I think I'm fine
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

well i wash my hand a good 7 times a day i guess around

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Considering I work in a kitchen, I end up washing my hands on average a few dozen times a day. It's funny that I never stopped to think about that before now.
It would explain why my nails are so clean and hands dry and chapped. XD

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh man this is a hard question. I guess I would say 7... times a month.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

It depends on when I go to the bathroom n stuff.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I seem to wash my hands a lot. Sometimes I tend to be a clean freak so I wash my hands once I get something on them but other times I wash my hands just to go to the bathroom.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

As many times as I use the bathroom and eat a day.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

I got the same problem as Dev with the dry hands even though I don't have a job of any sorts, I just wash my hands all the time. I probably wash my hands a good 18 or so times a day.

Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

More than five times a day

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

It depends really, usually I just wash them as much times as I go toilet a day, maybe more if I'm doing something that involves dirt.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

It depends. I'm going to be the honest one here and say that no I don't wash my hands EVERY time I go to the toilet. Sometimes I'm in a rush.

I'd say 75% of the time, when I go to the toilet I wash my hands.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

After going to the bathroom and every time I go out or outside so I don't know.
Many times a day for sure.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Five-times a day on about average. Before a meal and after playing with dog. Then once just randomly.

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

I used to wash my hands so many times in the winter they would bleed they were so dry... Every time I would touch something I thought might have germs on it, I washed them. I've cut back now but I still wash them A LOT. After bathroom trips, before and after eating, after touching one of my dogs, touching door handles, elavator buttons etc.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

In kinda like collimore...
You might consider me on the edge of "germaphobe" o.O
If I think I have germs on my hands and I'm going to like-eat... That's just... Gross xD

Showing 1-15 of 22