ForumsWEPRMall shooting in Oregon

191 61389
BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

3 people dead including the shooter. this is on the front page of CNN. i guess somebody went into the mall and started firing an assault rifle at people. multiple others were wounded. this happened literally like 5 minutes from my house. [url=http://www.katu.com/news/local/Shooting-Clackamas-Town-Center-183077691.html] link to news article

• 191 Replies
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

You guys deserve to know the truth. This is why the shooter stopped and commited suicide when he did. His AR-15 had jammed, and as he was trying to unjam it somebody with a legal consceal carry gun pulled it out and told him to put his hands up. The shooters responce was go behind the counter, put his pistol to his head, then shoot himself. Why aren't they reporting that on the news? Because it doesn't help their anti-gun parade. You may not believe me but that doesn't matter, consider this. He had a full magazine on the floor and a pistol on him, why else would he shoot himself before unloading almost all his ammo?

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Why aren't they reporting that on the news?

been watching fox again?

maybe it isn't on the news because it isn't true? ever thought of that?
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Party you really have no clue do you. Even Fox isn't reporting it, there are actually alot of things fox doesn't report. But believe me or not that is what really happened.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Let's keep guns, but just stop making bullets. A 50/50 compromise, getting rid of one part instead of both.
How's that people? Aye? Nay?

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

You can't have one without the other. That is like letting people buy cars but no gas, diesal, or any other type of fuel. Does that make sense?

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

But believe me or not that is what really happened.

give me a legit source. thats all you need to give to make me believe it.
theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

404011xz, I was just spitballing sarcastically and seeing if you're Aye or Nay. Guess you're a Nay.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

Hold on. I'll get back to you party. Need to remember that news site my dad goes onto. Think it starts with either an E or C... I'll get it to you tomorow. possibly later tonight.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

The poor guy wanted to be remembered for it, but he got completly one-upped and forgotten two days later.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Party you really have no clue do you. Even Fox isn't reporting it, there are actually alot of things fox doesn't report. But believe me or not that is what really happened.

The funny thing is, you slam everything that doesn't hold up to your conception of the truth, That's not questioning, that's being a bigot of the highest order. As stated, even Fox has not even told such a tall tale.

Because it doesn't help their anti-gun parade

Most of the news sites are pro-gun but slightly pro stricter legislation. Almost no politician has even begun or wanted to talk about guns. It's a point that most politicians from both parties can surprisingly agree on.
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

@dud, no that isn't the reason, if you know me in a reallife then you'de know my memory is fuzzy at best. I have trouble remembering my friends names. I can remember most of this stuff at the top of my head but details and such always give me trouble. Pro gun? Then why aren't they calling about fast and furrious, I have yet to see anybody go to jail for supplying guns to cartels, Also that consulate attack in libya, they lied and said it was a spontanious attack when they knew it was planned. Also, Obama was watching it from his room in the Whitehouse from the nice little spy drone. If I remember right 3 Generals asked to move in and help, but Obama told them to stand down. And the people at the consulate also BEGGED for more security because they were suspecting stuff like this. Howcome they still aren't covering this as much as it should be? This is worse that watergate, atleast then nobody was killed, and yet he still hasn't been impeached.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Also that consulate attack in libya, they lied and said it was a spontanious attack when they knew it was planned. Also, Obama was watching it from his room in the Whitehouse from the nice little spy drone. If I remember right 3 Generals asked to move in and help, but Obama told them to stand down. And the people at the consulate also BEGGED for more security because they were suspecting stuff like this. Howcome they still aren't covering this as much as it should be? This is worse that watergate, atleast then nobody was killed, and yet he still hasn't been impeached.

Ha! I laughed at this one. Of course it's the fault of the State Department. Unfortunately, do you think that the minute security details of the two hundred ambassadors the US has are the direct responsibility of the President? No.

f I remember right 3 Generals asked to move in and help, but Obama told them to stand down.

No, one squad of CIA personnel were told to stand down.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

give me a legit source. thats all you need to give to make me believe it.

Is MSN, good enough?

As stated, even Fox has not even told such a tall tale.

They did.
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

This isn't the CIA, this is the United States army told to stand down. And how do you ignore it when your ambassador specifically askes for more security because he thinks there is a security risk and people are going to die?,,,, We have an issue of getting off task here.
On task: I feel sorry for the 2 families of the people who got shot, Must be rough to go through a funeral because some idiot decided to go on a shooting spree.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

And thank you emporer, nice to see I have somebody near my side. Not sure how close but your somewhere. It would of taken me a while to remember where exactly and when I search online it tends to point me in the opposite direction of what I want.

Showing 151-165 of 191