ForumsThe TavernChristmas! (is here!)

48 9069
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

I got a Nike+ Fuelband, a Sonic SpinBrush, and some clothes. That is just at my Mums house though (BTW I ain't British, I just enjoy saying Mum.). At my dad's, I got a pair of Adidas shoes, some Adidas short and a Portland Timbers shirt! I am getting more! BTW TIMBERS FTW!

What have you guys gotten?

• 48 Replies
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i havent gotten to that opening presents point yet but i asked for resident evil 6 and a 50$ psn card cause i didnt really know what i wanted this year and the other stuff im getting im totally clueless on

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Got $130 two days ago that I spent on Assassin's Creed 3 and Far Cry 3. Besides that, haven't opened anything. I'll wait until I get all my presents to open them. Family bringing them over and stuff.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Got me some cookie-scented diffusers for me hut, a Turtlebeach headset for the sound quality that the television lacks, a chocolate orange in me stocking, a Santa Claus nightcap, Tales of Vesperia for the 360 (gonna have some fun with that later), and

something....

that I get every year as tradition...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_E66IzYq9uJQ/Szcb1QpoYPI/AAAAAAAACGc/EjRhonn6urU/s320/PalmerSantaCoal.Dec.26.09.JPG

Dash
Dash
51 posts
Nomad

I got the xbox 360 bundle that includes skyrim and Forza 4.

SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
70 posts
Blacksmith

I wonder who got some coal this year.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I got Starcraft 2 (working on opening up 12 GB of space so I can play it), 2000 wii shop points, a wii remote charging station with two battery packs, wii sports, wii play (which I already owned, lol).

~~~Darth Caedus

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

Got a new iPhone Some clothes, money, books, the usual...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Got more presents, couldn't resist opening them. Money, this blanket with a bear and forest design (so comfy), Old Spice kit, Gillette Fusion kit. I expect similar things to come later.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Oh yeah, it's a show off contest?
Okay I got an Alienware laptop, a 27 inches HDTV to use as a monitor, some bike gloves and shoes, a rear wheel cassette, a new crank set, front and rear derailleurs, new speed shifters, new tires, and new chain for my mountain bike (I paid for most of them myself), some shirts and pants and a box of chocolate that I will eat very soon!.
xD

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Those all sound awesome

@collimore: My brother also got a new iPhone. His first phone. He is hella thrilled.

@Freakenstein: Are those....Avocatos?

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i got a nintendo 3ds, pokemon white, sonic generations and kingdom hearts dream drop distance.

and i dont even celibrate christmas :P

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup got a ps3, and a few band T-shirts...thats about it guys. :P

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Keep it weird, Portland.

I got a gaming chair and a couple games. I also got a lava lamp, some legos, and the Words With Friends board game, hoping there would be little slots to put the letters, unlike Scrabble. Whenever we get a board game out and play it on the floor, my dog comes up and wants to lick us and walks all over the board. xD He's a goofball like that. And yes, I still play with legos.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

@Freakenstein: Are those....Avocatos?

The Palmer Bunny brand name and the "double crisp" flavor suggests they are Krackel-like chocolates! They are very tasty things. Avocados for Christmas would be yucky.
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Today I got Beats, Hoodies, T-Shirts, Black Ops 2, 20⬠for paypal, 50$, book shop voucher and got a Blackberry about a month ago.

Showing 1-15 of 48