ForumsGameshardest boss battle you have ever faced

100 30072
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

the boss you put down must have a reson, there is a play before put rule and all the nomal rules apply.

the hardest i have faced was tabuu from ssbbawl because he can ko your wrole
party and is hard to defeat. i was on nomal differcuite
sorry about my spellings

• 100 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

The Water Temple wasn't nearly as hard as people make it out to be TBH. It's just we were all children when we did it.

I spent about an hour trying to find the last small key that would allow me to finish it.

Turns out I missed the time block behind Dark Link's room, this all happened about a month ago on my wii.

~~~Darth Caedus
omegawavex
omegawavex
19 posts
Nomad

Nah man, I played Oot last year. Hard to find secrets, not hard to just progress in the story line. ( Except the water temple, I will admit that was a bit difficult )

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

The Water Temple wasn't nearly as hard as people make it out to be TBH. It's just we were all children when we did it.

i agree with the first part of this sentence but not the second. the water temple wasnt that bad for me. it IS the most difficult in ocarina of time but thats only becuase it takes ages to beat. its kind of confusing and its frustrating to go to the menu and change your boots every second. ive played ocarina about 3 times and believe it or not, its the last zelda game ive played in the series so the first time was when i was about 17 or 18 and it was difficult.
in every other replays it was still confusing.
Darklink6789
Darklink6789
7 posts
Nomad

Mine would have to be ganondorf from skyward sword i know how to kill him i just timed thing wrong and had a very bad shield not the one you get from that dead dragon

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Mine would have to be ganondorf from skyward sword

Do you mean Demise? Because Ganondorf isn't even mentioned in Skyward Sword.

Even though Demise was pretty hard. I gotta say Ghirahim took the cake, not only was he pretty hard, but he was the villain that the Zelda series needed. Plus he actually succeeded at what he was doing which was raise his master from the dead, even though his master died he still succeeded.

Oh and there's Tabuu from Smash Bros Brawl. He's pretty hard.
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Sadly my wii broke before skyward sword came out

i found Tabuu was a cheap after the worst part of the game

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Do you mean Demise?
DEMISE IS GANONDORF DUDE.

he was the villain that the Zelda series needed.

Correction.

He is the villain the Zelda series deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we will make him a mini-boss, because he can take it. Because he's not our villain. Because he's a silent danger, a watchful evil, a dark blade.

~~~Darth Caedus
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

On Borderlands 2 there was this one constructor, like one of the first you meet. I was so new to the game I didnt realize that I was 7 levels too low and I only had fire weapons. Ugh.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Dragon blade: loved that game but the bosses were overwelming..
hardest bosses in that game.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

tabuu , sin ff 10 ,the final boss from the final boss

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Tabuu from SMB is not hard at all....

Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

On Borderlands 2 there was this one constructor, like one of the first you meet. I was so new to the game I didnt realize that I was 7 levels too low and I only had fire weapons. Ugh

Try to kill a raid boss with legitimate means, Even with 4 players that all know what they are doing, this can get pretty hard
xaeros
xaeros
54 posts
Scribe

Tabuu from SMB is not hard at all....

He can become realy hard if he uses his nearly unavoidable attack 3 times in a row. else I could agree

sin ff 10

Err not really.. Normal monsters before him (Behemoths...) are way harder than sin. Or you're speaking about its flying monster shape, and tehn I really wonder what's hard in throwing all your power on it and watch it dies (yuna is the best black mage at that timen did you know ?)
If I were to quote a boss from FF10, it would be Der Richter. Way Way harder.

My hardest boss so far was the boss in the secret stratum of Etrian Odyssey 2, Heroes of Lagaard. This whole game is pretty hard but the 2 last strates are just a nightmare, even for top-built parties.
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Satan on Dantes Inferno

FreckledTerror
FreckledTerror
57 posts
Peasant

Mine is Skyward Sword's second to last boss because I found the last boss's weakness on accident while in the fight, so he was easy.

Another tough boss was Metroid Prime's final boss, it change it's weakness a lot, so I had to change weapons a lot.

My final tough boss is Fire Emblem: Awakening's final boss: Grima. he just had so many forces protecting him that it made it basically impossible to get to him when I rushed through the game, after I assembled my ultimate team, he took me no effort to beat him.

Showing 76-90 of 100