ForumsThe TavernIn memory of those who left AG...

303 87633
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello everyone. We all know a bunch of great people who left AG... so tell who that person/people are that was so special to you, tell they year they left, their last words, and there most valued words.

I know 2 that were really special to me.

Dragon303, left early 2012,

Last words: "Hey man I kinda quit the manly crew",

Most valued words:"hi r2, i really wanted to thqank you for taking time to stand up for me, and believing me. that's a true friend. even though i haven't met you in real life, you still act like im your real friend, once again, thank you."

greenplanet011, left late 2012,

Last words:"1.I'm not a perv,I'm a lil' bit of a troll
2.Your cousin,the one that fainted xD"

Most valued words: "I shall cross everything I have that can cross be crossed."

And if someone already posted that certain person, don't worry add more Last words and Most valued.

• 303 Replies
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

I miss me, too...

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

jezz

She pops in occasionally... like in this thread.

Zophia

She was around for a while a few months ago. She managed to help get DayCee modded and restarted the Seasonal Armatar Contest.
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

wait now what nation is singapore battleing i hope ts not usa we are already in a war

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Firzth

I found out yesterday that 1zth is back. But it'll probably be a long time before manly reads this. *sigh*
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

how about 314d1, you know, that slightly rude/atheist/abortionist/blahblahist/thisist/thatist/bannedist.

And nicho, good luck in the army.

and, I haven't seen blackbetlr0 recently, but I have been inactive, so probably just missing him.

~~~Darth Caedus

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

and, I haven't seen blackbetlr0 recently, but I have been inactive, so probably just missing him.

Last I saw..he was still spamming about for his clan
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,748 posts
Nomad

To me, Healmeal, and MeatBalls1337. I don't really know if they still visit AG, but I am assuming they had, or at least, have not visited as frequently.

There are probably only a handful of people who still know or even remembered me. To be honest I visit AG and never see the people who were once active, probably the only one I still see is Gantic - and that's cheating, cause you know, he's a mod.

Anyway when I was incredibly active in AG back in the day, there always used to be threads like this and the like, and old time users would pop up and basically say the same thing I had just said - that those who were once active had already left- I guess its just generations and generations of Armorgames users eh?

I met the two great persons I mentioned up top in a forum game. Those were very good times. We were able to reach 32 pages, even though there were only FOUR of us. Maybe that kind of milestone isn't anything new today, but back then, 32 pages with only four people is quite a high ratio.

Anyway, bye now.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I had a whole list of people here, and then the flipping page refreshed and its gone.

I'll just say Gunthex, Valarik, Mehuman, Darktroop07, Portoportule, CyanideandHappiness, Eragonsdragon.

More than half my friends have left....I need some new friends. Any offers? :3

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

That's not Kirby, it's just a saur pretending to be Kirby.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Nemo set you up, didn't he? Well it must be the AIM thing.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

wait now what nation is singapore battleing i hope ts not usa we are already in a war

What. No. Conscription, everyone goes through it.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

What. No. Conscription, everyone goes through it.

Well too bad nicho! Y'all goin to battle now!

Anywhos...how is the army?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Er, fine actually. Standard training like shooting and throwing grenades. Two days of leave now.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Throwing grenades?? =O Tell tell tell!

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

I feel saddened that none of you missed me. I remember almost all of you... lol

Showing 151-165 of 303