ForumsQuests[Official] Suggestions, Ideas or Games you want Quests on?

499 341074
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Let us know which games you want quests on, we're listening.

• 499 Replies
Thomcore
Thomcore
303 posts
Grand Duke

Road of Fury 2
Epic boss fighter 2
Zombie Buster Rising

For all 3 would be the best option

PixelDude
PixelDude
329 posts
Blacksmith

Elephant Quest.
Super Adventure Pals
And more Sushi Cat games :-)

komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

witch hount ghostscape 3D sacred treasure and rise of champions all good contenders for a quest

KimJongBill
KimJongBill
33 posts
Shepherd

Lear to fly 1 and 2

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I see that most(Maybe none) of the Misc Games have Quests. So, can Quests be added to any one notable game among them?

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

Exit Path. Needs more players as well...maybe quests will draw people back in?

komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

frozen islands, tap heroes. and by the way planet noevo 2 still have a promisse of armor games quests but there are no yet so far after 4 months from release

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

How about Oiligarchy?

SirPuddington
SirPuddington
202 posts
Treasurer

Looking at some of the comments, it seems most of the games they're asking for quests to be added on are already popular (Sonny, Epic Boss Fighter/Road of Fury) and probably by now, all of them have badges on them (or almost all of them).

Asking for a popular game that already has a high chance of getting quests isn't really all that fun. These games aren't "popular" but still deserve some recognition.

(I was thinking about adding links but I'm sorry to say I don't know how to make the whole link smaller, and it'll just be me spamming this post with loads of links to games, which would kind of look untidy) So sorry about that.

- Nightmare Runner (Platform Runner)
- Amorphous Plus (Action. It's pretty violence)
- Tesla War of Currents (Anti-Tower Defense)
- Heros Arms (Zelda like game)

Although they're not as great as Sonny or the other games that have been requested many, many times, they're worth at least playing. With or without a quest attracted to them (Although quests would be pretty awesome) ^-^

To the people that are asking for a favourite game of yours that doesn't have 1+ million views and 90% liked, keep requesting the game(s). If you enjoy them, someone somewhere also enjoys it. Making the game known is the first step for people to enjoy what you like.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Idea/Suggestion for Quest system.

To have a rank based on the amount of quests earned.

e.g.

0 Quest - Civilian
1-10 Quests - Quester
11-25 Quests - Helper
26-100 Quests - Sir
101-200 Quests - Warrior
201-500 Quests - Hero

and so on.

I think it should be easy to create, but then again, i don't know how to program.

Also, i have no idea if this is the wrong thread. In my knowledge, this thread isn't for games only, but quests as a whole.

Artamy
Artamy
6 posts
Jester

Learn to Fly 1 and 2
Sonny

skull777777772222222
skull777777772222222
9 posts
Farmer

Last Stand-Union City

ontone
ontone
8 posts
Treasurer

Knighttron for sure.

komodor
komodor
110 posts
Prince

dont escape 3 super chibi knight

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

There have been no quests added for a month, if I am right. Maybe it will be added to SFH3?

Showing 421-435 of 499