ForumsGamesWhat is the best class in Sinjid?

61 55812
Kampy
Kampy
1 posts
Nomad

I have been playing this game for a while now. Im playing it on normal. But it seems as though each time i have to fight a boss he is impossible to beat. After many tries i will eventually get them, but now ive hit a wall, can anyone tell me what im doing worng. or which class to play, because i know that this game should not me this difficult on normal difficulty.. or i just suck.

• 61 Replies
chidorygan
chidorygan
1 posts
Peasant

assasin is the best

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Character movement's a bit too slow for me >.<
I found it a bit frustrating. But it may change as I get used to it.. hehehe

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

I'm trying the assassin right now and I think it's the best because it has double strike, higher crit chance.
Although, it dies too easily >.

Deathstorm56
Deathstorm56
1 posts
Templar

Not really if you now what to do. You could also save some money and buy some food that temporarily raises your stats (2-3 coins each), it can help a bit. Personally i've only died like 2 or 3 times and on boss lvls.

rangervert
rangervert
16 posts
Shepherd

priest for nonpremium, easily. I've played through all 3 classes on normal, and priest is far and away most OP at endgame. Combine energy field (ultimate that fully restores focus) with soul shatter (damage based on focus).. then get 180 (from fancy robe, naga eye, and max talent) and you can spam enemies with soul shatters for 3000 each. Oh yea, soul shatter has no cooldown. On bosses to start with you can easily hit 12k combos. only boss that doesn't auto-die is the final one in shiroda. He takes about 12k damage, flies, then when he comes back down finish him with another combo.

rojer12
rojer12
12 posts
Nomad

the game is very slow when i play it any solutions for this problem

lolboi926
lolboi926
3 posts
Nomad

In my let's play, I'm using warrior. It's working out so far!

Kingshottz
Kingshottz
1 posts
Shepherd

[b] Just finished the game after killing Kazuro on Shadow Assassin in normal mode. The trick is to let ur clone do the fighting and prevent the stun move of Kazuro and throw shurikens at him. Hard fight even in normal mode but it was much harder with warrior.

KingKeitel
KingKeitel
7 posts
Nomad

I think assassin and priest are by far the most interesting classes. the combinations you can find are awesome. warrior is probably easiest, but the others are MUCH more fun to play. Have fun!

supergamer131313
supergamer131313
2 posts
Shepherd

pinchfire- how do u do so much damage? what sort of weapon is that?

supergamer131313
supergamer131313
2 posts
Shepherd

also, what is throne of fire set?
thx

ExitDude
ExitDude
4 posts
Farmer

Assassin - Fast, stable, great for defeating bosses.
Has minor weaknesses.

Priest - Kinda hard to use, but if you're able to use it efficiently, pretty **** OP.

Warrior - Great for combos and attacking non-stop. Doesn't die easily.

Hunter - OP class. Pretty boss. Doesn't die easily.

The rest, you decide :P.

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

@Pinchfire

I remember the lvl cap is 20, how can you upgrade to lvl 25 ?

parksean1999
parksean1999
1 posts
Nomad

By far, it has to be Priest. The priest might not have the strength or vitality, but with priest, you don't need strength or vitality. You need to focus on agility (for critical hit chance), and intellect (for maxing out your specials). Lots (I tell you, LOTS)of armor and trinkets focus on intellect and agility, so it helps a lot. My favorite skill has to be the ultimate skill "Ghost Shurikens." It releases 3 shurikens that just keep on slicing and dicing the opponent. With this skill, I killed Lady Shiori and Kazuro within less than 5 minutes. No joke.

armornerd1
armornerd1
30 posts
Peasant

I know this is totally irreverent, but cant you go buy a full inventory of glass bottles, go to the well at the hidden village where u get healing potions, and they sell for 3hundered some gold.

Showing 16-30 of 61