ForumsGamesWhat is the best class in Sinjid?

61 55784
Kampy
Kampy
1 posts
Nomad

I have been playing this game for a while now. Im playing it on normal. But it seems as though each time i have to fight a boss he is impossible to beat. After many tries i will eventually get them, but now ive hit a wall, can anyone tell me what im doing worng. or which class to play, because i know that this game should not me this difficult on normal difficulty.. or i just suck.

• 61 Replies
12lcarter
12lcarter
3 posts
Nomad

I am an assassin with 5/5 spectral dash, 2/2 blur, 1/1 quickening, 2/2 shadow reflex, 3/3 constitution, 1/1 mirage, 3/3 furious strike and 2/2 adrenaline. My ability pool is 1) potion 2)shadow reflex 3) spectral dash 4) kick 5) strike and q) mirage.
I have hit up to 3,793 in one hit by first doing shadow reflex then spectral dash, and if that doesn't kill them I do kick then strike, then if they are still alive I repeat.
I have not tried the hunter class which I am sure is better but I would have to say that assassin class is better than priest and warrior.

RANGERdanger558
RANGERdanger558
1 posts
Nomad

@Grael You can change your character speed by getting Agility Perks on armor and weapons.

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

I completed the game on Hard with Assassin. I don't know if it's the best but it is possible to beat the game with Assassin on Hard.

joel050987
joel050987
1 posts
Nomad

DEADLY DEADLY Hunters

JuiceyBox
JuiceyBox
129 posts
Peasant

You really can't say there's a best class. If you could, then that would be like saying being tanky is better than being a damage-dealer.

Warriors have immense health and deal pretty good damage, Assassins deal crazy-weird damage and almost always get criticals, Priests are excellent tacticians and, although die quickly, deal really good damage and can support himself extremely well, and Hunters are adaptive and are mainly for quickthinkers.

So, no, I won't say being a Warrior is better than being a Hunter. Because then I'd also be saying having high health is better than being adaptive. I like all classes, equally. Except for the Priest, hehe, since I was never really the Spellcaster type of player.

Logical_Llama
Logical_Llama
1 posts
Peasant

My personal favourite is the Priest. It's Great having strong minions, healing spells and having the ability to attack from afar

stickninja101
stickninja101
2 posts
Shepherd

[quote]i think assassin is best

sirstars
sirstars
1 posts
Blacksmith

I still say warrior is OP. Me gusta Bladestorm.

rangervert
rangervert
16 posts
Shepherd

After playing through all classes on non-premium, then buying premium and replaying...

For Non-Premium,
Priest > Warrior >>> Assassin
-Priest can easily hit 3-4k, combined with ultimate that restores focus and you can kill everything, with minimal effort, extremely fast. Can spam the focus-scaling bolts to hit 10-15k damage in rapid succession.
-Warrior is tanky, hits hard. Pretty equal with priest (but since priest moves faster, and can attack from distance, it gets advantage in being *faster* while being just as powerful)
-Assassin is decent, nothing spectacular. Spectral dash seems to be highest hitting attack, but gets nowhere near Warrior/Priest for damage. And speed gear seems to give lowest vitality boost (another negative) My priest had higher HP at end.

For Premium
Warrior > (Hunter = Priest) >>> Assassin

-Warrior at level 25 does *huge* damage. My normal blamestorms hit 6k, dashed for 5k+, slam and heavy strike did ~2k damage each. Just murdered everything. Combined with stun and a shuriken that does almost 4k damage.. no competition. Only downfall is slower movement speed. Additionally, if levelcap was increased, warrior has the most useful skills (~40), so it would be by far the best in that case.
-Hunter was quite good too. Stack intel, then use mask and you'll end up with 700+ intellect, 700+ strength, 500+ vitality. Damage was less than warrior, about equal with Priest. So many stuns are a big benefit. Useful abilities would extend to level 30-ish. So in the long run, not quite as good as warrior (if levelcap removed)
-Priest - Since the main priest attack scales with *focus*, it's about the same as non-premium. Just upgrade equip with 7 +2% damage gems. Also, useful abilities seem to fall off around level 22. I always have 3 points leftover I'm not sure what to do with. Other than that, attack from distance is great, has good HP.. is fast, no complaints.
-Assassin - oh what can I say. The best hit I can get out of assassin is only around 4-5k. In the endgame, Assassin also has the lowest HP. So lowest DPS, lowest health.. If this class had a harder hitting strike, itd be more on par with others. Afterall, Warrior, Hunter, Priest can all hit over 10k in rapid succession, while Assassin struggles to hit even 5k.

So.. I believe Warrior ends up being the highest DPS, most survivable class (with the most potential incase of a future higher levelcap), with Hunter being 2nd, Priest being 3rd (although tbh, I enjoyed priest much more than hunter), and assassin losing all day erry day.

armornerd1
armornerd1
30 posts
Peasant

I go priest and summon all these shadow warriors or whatnot, and zerg rush my enemies. I also heal them when they get hurt, and oh yea, projectiles are OP.

armornerd1
armornerd1
30 posts
Peasant

I think warrior is the best. It requires less "brains" so you can just go in there and hit all of them and be all stabbity stab stab. I have pearl armor at level 18, which is really overpowered which gives you 20 more vitality and strength by decreases your movement speed by 20 percent.

You know that tip where it goes like all bosses can be defeated without force and all that? Force is the easiest. But if you want to have "brains" you can play assassin or priest. Assassin is okay in early game and middle, but you can hardly beat shiroda fortress on medium without grinding levels. Priest is okay too, but it can summon stuff and it can also shoot stuff, so it's basically the assassin that goes pew pew and summon summon and intellect intellect. Oh yea, and brain brains.

jasonthedestroyer
jasonthedestroyer
4 posts
Nomad

I tried Warrior class. It was good but I sucked at the end. Tried Assasin class too but I still can't defeat Takeshi! Now, I USE HUNTER! And I defeat Takeshi in 5 seconds!:]

jasonthedestroyer
jasonthedestroyer
4 posts
Nomad

I like Hunter and Warrior. I can't chose which since Warrior is a strategy class when it comes to brute force. Hunter is a planner, you need to plan a attack when it comes to brute force since it's attack is all planning. Warrior needs a strategy, you can't just come attacking enemies, you need to plan your attack[I didn't plan when I battled Dai' Jin so I lost like 10 times to him].

Assassin is like a survivor when you battle people like Takeshi. Like armornerd1 said, "Assassin is okay in the early game and middle." And I totally agree with "armornerd1."But there is one problem still, I can't chose if I like Warrior or Hunter better.:[

jasonthedestroyer
jasonthedestroyer
4 posts
Nomad

I still didn't figure out if I like Warrior or Hunter. :[ :[
Priest needs moves that help you while attacking and I'm not so great with that at all and I'm not used to the moves, so I no like Priest, plus if I don't have a good move that helps me like freeze the enemy in midair, I would of been dead by now. So you can see why I don't like it.

legolover12
legolover12
76 posts
Peasant

IF you want to take down the boss in the mines easily,use the Preist. I got past her on Easy,but i'm still trying to do it on Normal

Showing 31-45 of 61