ForumsGamesWhat is the best class in Sinjid?

61 55664
Kampy
Kampy
1 posts
Nomad

I have been playing this game for a while now. Im playing it on normal. But it seems as though each time i have to fight a boss he is impossible to beat. After many tries i will eventually get them, but now ive hit a wall, can anyone tell me what im doing worng. or which class to play, because i know that this game should not me this difficult on normal difficulty.. or i just suck.

• 61 Replies
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

I like priest.

gameplayer2364
gameplayer2364
2 posts
Nomad

Ok let's see...

[/b]Warrior
It's the best class for melee and just charging in plus it's semi "rangful" with the Heavy Shuriken

Assassin
It's half warrior and half perist i guess. But just like the perist it can be easily killable.

Preist
It's the perfect class for range but terrible at melee if you don't know what your doing but like the Assassin it can get killed now and then.

[/b]Hunter
Obviously not for cheap people like Mr. Krabs (and me) but It's the best class so far. I mean have you seen its damage at the beginning??? And they get to be better then all us cheap people that don't have time to buy stuff.

gameplayer2364
gameplayer2364
2 posts
Nomad

[b]Oops I kinda messed up my post. I tried to make it look professional.

If it messed up on this post I'm sorry

darkranger43
darkranger43
5 posts
Scribe

Warrior is the best class. Max out blade storm, iron discipline, brutal advantage, potion, and get the charge ultimate. Iron discipline heals you over 500 hp if you crit with your basic attack and the potion gives you health and 30 focus whenever you need it. When you attack, slam to stun them, charge them with your ultimate, and blade storm them in the back. Does thousands of damage. Also, blade storm has a great defensive application because you're invulnerable while using it. Helps against Lady Shirori and the Shiroda Preist. You can blade storm them right as they use their most powerful spells. I beat Lady Shirori the first time I played her with this setup.

brutus4041
brutus4041
1 posts
Nomad

I personally think the warrior class can make the most juggernaut and most powerful character. If you get all the possible levels of brutal advantage, iron discipline, one of concentrated brew, all of heavy armor, all of avenger, all of doom blade, and all of blood thirst then you are basically invincible even on hard

KaiserBastian
KaiserBastian
1 posts
Nomad

i dont know i think its the assasin with out weapon i have a assasin with out weapon only with headwear and gloves but it rocks

Lrenner7x
Lrenner7x
1 posts
Peasant

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/11859_10152265513488419_993905130_n.jpg

Hunters extremely OP. Use the dart att that stuns them, harpoon att that att 4 times and deals 1300 w/ ea att, and then tac strike that interrupts enemy casting and deals 1500.
Those three moves destroys any boss like nothing when you have the stats that i have, I went through the entire game like nothing.

Sho_Marufuji
Sho_Marufuji
2 posts
Peasant

Priest is the best class for non-DLC players. :P

I can give you a build for it too if you want.

coldog64
coldog64
8 posts
Shepherd

I say priest is the best class because you can just summon a friend, stand back, shoot, avoid the enemy's attack, and repeat.

gabzlap
gabzlap
1 posts
Nomad

I find assasins nice , killing enemies in 3-4 combos in normal , still lvl 12 . Hit a wall in Daijin boss ...... Killed fire woman , cant get past the real boss ... Help pls

twillight2
twillight2
413 posts
Chancellor

Though the priest can summon and shoot most things offscreen, and the assa can have whatever combos, the best character is still the warrior, as it survive practically anything.

Any "the best" comparsion can only be made on the top difficulty, where both the priest and the assassin are so fragile they get eaten a lot.
Heck, I yet to beat Hell diff with an assa, as it just got stuck at the poison-boss I think.

No idea on the hunter.

Alex1923
Alex1923
1 posts
Peasant

Priest is by far the easiest for me. I send my clone to fight while i spam shadow bolts in the boss

AdamBabyBoyke
AdamBabyBoyke
1 posts
Nomad

hunter is best class

ksfuller06
ksfuller06
1 posts
Nomad

I use Priest, build intellect and use either the brutal charge or spectral scythe. Shadow guardians come in handy when you are fighting a melee boss then keep using ultimate shurikens and/or shadow bolt. Try to keep your agility down because that lowers your shadow bolt damage.

papasquat123
papasquat123
1 posts
Shepherd

I noticed that Warrior class is the one to go in and not care about your health. You can just attack head on and be ok as long as you use your potion when your low. Other than that you can even take a poison cloud to the face and still keep beating the crap out of the enemy. XD Warrior class was fun to use and Is my favorite. Priest is my second choice due to the ability to send out a Guardian and shoot from a distance. I didn't like Assassin quite as much due to how much more you have to rely on stun to get good damage. Unlike Warrior and priest you can't tank damage or send out a Guardian to distract. So in general Warrior is the class to go for when you first start the game.

Showing 46-60 of 61