ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe rap arena

591 154440
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Okay, now my thesis is done, I've thought about it and decided now is a good time as any to work on my verbal skills. The idea is this:

* Give me a topic, and a style (of a person, or the name of a style). I will attempt to write a verse or two accordingly.

* If you could, give me links to the topic and examples of the style.

* No redistribution, please. The verses I write here are mine.

For example, in a previous thread, Klaushouse asked me to do a rap in the style of Kanye West on the topic of Pokemon, so I wrote one that could be rapped to Homecoming.

Have at it!

• 591 Replies
the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOYS!

Yo! I'm steppin' in!

I say this thread deserves its props,
but you wait one month and BAM! It drops!
there's No life,
no soul,
That ain't the way to roll!
So I'm reviving this thread
pushing it to the TOP!
And if all goes right,
the rap won't STOP!

Bah, I'm too tired to make a good one...

Anyway, revived.

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Damn Manta, you be bring dead to life
You like the friggen reaper
Bringin that which is dead to life
This thread will be boomin with life
Soon the beats will be droppin
One... Two... Three
Yeah!
Here comes One One Seven
I am just another one of those wiggers out there
pretending to be from the hood
I am here, to act all tough
But trust, this place is too leet fo' my stuff
I ain't got no rhythm, no beat, no soul,
In the lyrics that I spit
They are just some words
Thrown into lyrics
That make no sense
So you hater's out there
that try to diss me
don't bother
This song ain't no gold
I just came up here, to spit some lyrics,
And get this thread back to the top
The_Manta Started it
I am helpin
He got the skills
I got the bills
Trust~

(Fail lyrics are fail)

TotallySane
TotallySane
643 posts
Nomad

I am cool
My house has a pool
You are not cool
Jokes about drool
Excuse me mister I forgot your name
I'm gonna go get high and watch Patrick Swayze movies

Moabarmorgamer
Moabarmorgamer
8,570 posts
Nomad

I'm new, so don't kill me for phail lyrics.

Yo everybody, listen up
Moat's in teh house
We'll push it up
I'm not the man
I'm just the mouse
But with a smile
And a tip of my cap
I'm in for a while
And I'm ready to rap!

Tonyo012
Tonyo012
111 posts
Nomad

Yo everybody, listen up
Moat's in teh house
We'll push it up
I'm not the man
I'm just the mouse
But with a smile
And a tip of my cap
I'm in for a while
And I'm ready to rap!

thats a poem not a rap
BlackFang17
BlackFang17
128 posts
Nomad

This is for tony........................

You'll lose against me get a FUCKING CLUE , I'll f**k with YOU but in my mind think FUCKING WHO??//
This beating like a marriage you losing "something old" this beating "something new" your face indented "something BLUE"!//
I hate FAKE DUDES , the 8 have you make QUAKE MOVES and SHAKE LOOSE//
This fag had 8 DUDES and he ATE DUDES like GRAPE JUICE call him Jamie the way he BLAMED GOOSE!//
You'll turn 50 get Shot 9 TIMES , this "cat" will lose his 9 LIVES cuz hes PINT SIZE//
I hope his MIND DIES words stinging like FINE KNIVES he'll get "tackled" with hits catch his skill on the BLIND SIDE!//
I'll cut have you parts sent to Dif REGIONS cuz when the 5th is STEAMIN bullets like ex-lax when it hits your sys its meant for CLEANIN//
I hope you get the MEANIN , have me meet death your DREAMIN cuz I'm def a DEMON , kill you and have you see more angels then in LEGION!//
You got a balloon flow it'll BURST FAST I killed you with the FIRST HALF but I saved the WORST LAST//
Leave this fag in a DIRT NAP , SNAP his PURSE BACK call it a airplane , way he'll get X'ed........man "FIRST CLASS"!//
You I can't UNDERSTAND your a DUMBER MAN I'll bury this bi**h leave him UNDER DAMN//
And when that THUNDER BLAM , type that shaves off your other hand it'll leave this ALICE in WONDERLAND!//
Have mags that KNEE HIGH if you don't SPEAK RIGHT the blast leave you COOKED and RE-FRIED//
A HOOK have you BREATH TIGHT , and your lines shit there older than the BOOK of ELI!//
Your a bi**h boy I'm sick roy , your cause of death will be the BARREL STEAMA//
I'm like a atom when I blow I'll cause more deaths and casualties then HIROSHIMA!//
I hit and quit a bi**h it was his favorite girl I said FUCKING LEAVE HER//
After I told him about "the one time" he cried, this bi**h is JUSTIN BEAVER!//

BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

My god, I never thought rap music could degenerate this far. I'll submit mine, though it's different without music. Ahem...

I used to see him on the streets,
Just relaxing with his beats.
But now he thinks that he is hot,
No one tells him that he's not.
Easy life
Saw no strife
Never had to pull a knife.
Gettin laid
Every day
Different girls each night, but hey.
Anyhow
He should bow
To his superiors, he's too proud.
And he still
Thinks nothing's real
Thinks that all his rhymes are ill.
No more do I see him passing by,
So I can't help him with his life.
I'll have to resign with a sigh,
And wait for karma's blow to strike.
Part of him wanted a change
But he thought he was deranged.
What he accomplished, looking back,
But wait, he wasn't worth a jack.
He never saw the bright light;
Inconvenience and a slight.
And cause of that tragic day,
Someone shot, and he went away.
All that he had said in his will
Was that he had been poppin pills.
He would have died later still,
Without harboring a kill.

So an hour before he died,
He decided to take time,
To write a will, which he signed,
Too much pressure for a guy?
So he cracked,
Took a bat,
And a gat,
Popped a cap,
At a tat,
Then he sat,
Thinkin that...

Whoa, after I typed that, I realised how much...

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Popping all those gats have blown your eardrums out,
We're all protected here, no need to shout
My guns are silenced
All death and no violence
Making my stand on the west side of the fence
Chipping down at your defenses
Putting down those with their boast on
Time to get my roast on
Enemies'll end up getting smoked on

Lord forgive me for this life of sin
As I proceed walking in
The valley of the shadow of death
And leaving behind me a mess
Of my transgressors.

BlackFang17
BlackFang17
128 posts
Nomad

To Blade.....

He ain't no BLADEBREAKER , or PLAY MAKER , hes WAY FAKER then a claim maker saying hes sick when he got back a negative AIDS PAPER!

BlackFang17
BlackFang17
128 posts
Nomad

Are you DOPE BITCHES? , peeps only HOPE they POST SICKNESS , come with it bring ya WHOLE FITNESS cuz I'll be sure to rip ya organs the WHOLE THICKNESS!...Cuz its not a question weather I will SLAUGHTER YOU after a BOTTLE or TWO I'll come up with words again to eat and SWALLOW YOU!..I can't beginning to tell how I will be HURTIN YOU , these PURPS are THROUGH..and DATBIO ain't KRAZY seen his pic? he look like ERKEL 2!..Hit you till the BLEEDING STOP if ya FEELING HOT and zero looks like Elvis he don't rap hes the QUEEN of POP!...Attack till they've SEEN you DROP and your SPLEEN is OFF or until they clean or move you with a FREAKIN MOP!..."Forcing is Forcing" bi**h I'll force KNIVES and BULLETS the SIZE of WHOLE FRIES and PULL IT till I have your face look like a party in the front and business in the back a MULLET!....And I don't have to talk about HOLDING NINES , cuz I have an EXPLOSIVE MIND that will make you stand still like I'm HOLDING TIME think of it like a business I'll make you leave like its CLOSING TIME!....I'm tired of these WEAK RAPPERS , I'm a HEAT PACKER , I'll make you drop at your FEET FASTER then you can say DREAM CATCHER!...And cat can't be the GREATEST if you say I'll SMASH on your FACES and WRAP you in PLACES till your scared like wasp with OACES and he ain't got a HEFTY flow more like SARAN WRAP cuz hes WEIGHTLESS!...Force me bitches cuz your HATIN ME if your FACIN ME I'll put the 83 to your nuts and make you sing like A MARIE!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

You should read this.

seeing tons of posts insulting people and swearing etc. by a single user is annoying.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Sorry for confusion of intent, that was intended as a sort of joking "fight the power" sort of thing. Also a reference to the point that Cenere didn't post any rap with his post.

I can't rap. Otherwise it would probably have been some crap like:
Now I wonder
what you do
when you tell BlackFang something
and nothing's going through
He is deaf from his own screaming out
and nothing really cares what it's all about
So I'll leave with this fair intent
That he cares to see this sticky
A good mods vent
Around the problem
that we seem to face
that people keep on cursing
and all mods are here to take up the chase
Besides that,
I just wanna say
BlackFang: that sucks
And I just walk away.

And as you can see, that would actually look like crap.
BladeBreaker
BladeBreaker
702 posts
Nomad

I know that short rap was definitely unapproachably bad,
but my flow was unbelievable, as if Biggie was Wayne's dad.
My point is differentiation, you illegible peeps are saps,
cause all it means is that there's contrasting in their raps.
There are two groups that rap can come from,
but one of them can actually speak truth in their fulcrum. (the point at which... know what, nvm)
The rap in which playboy gangsters are portrayed,
can really lead devoted rap followers astray.
So when the next time comes to drop a hit,
be sure that the crap coming out isn't just "hardcore" sh*t.

BlackFang17
BlackFang17
128 posts
Nomad

I'm a beast thats the way that my VERSE BE , this &quotussy" theres no way he can HURT ME but see I'm a "dick" so of course he can "JERK" ME!...I ATTACK with FLAME , the GAT can STAIN , he has a problem with lines I'll punch through his head move around to RACK his BRAIN!...This "cat" I know he don't have TEETH , I'll have the MACK BREATH , and not worry about a come back , just worry if I would CATCH FLEAS!...With these HANDS hes FACIN , he'll run do a SCRAM EVASION , cuz I'll make this pussy bleed like hes suppose to MENSTRUATION!...See I'm on some OTHER SHIT , that GUTTER SHIT , the type that makes cat cry and scream , "f**k wheres my MOTHER SHIT!"...This FOUL SPIT , will have you OUT SHIT , and when the 5th KICK your heart out lets see your "bravery" with OUT IT!...See this bi**h is a SNITCH you ask who hes with he be like SUCH and SUCH , when the matic bust , I'll make him jump around like it was DOUBLE DOUCHE!...and your lines I call it BLUFF and you don't want none of these "cookies" cuz the barrel like an oreo cuz its "DOUBLE STUFFED"!...I spit that fire even fry the SUN OUT so don't think I can't HANDLE YOU , you can DIE with your TONGUE OUT like CRASH BANDICOOT!...Haven't you HEARD of THIS the way I'm BURNING SHIT and I don't care who I'm VERSING WITH , this "cat" when he eats "fish" is the only way hes MURDEROUS!...I'm LOCKED and STOCKED , I'll have you STOP and DROP , and since your name "Clarence" I'm be B-rabbit , you can be POPPA DOC!...Whip him like his dad , see him scream , "Poppa STOP!" you'll see the belts flesh come off cuz I'll CHOP and CHOP , till I leave him mutilated and leave your mind LOST and SHOCKED!...I'm a MACK MURDER I make the best "Vanish" he didn't know I was a "CAT BURGLAR"!...I'm SPASTIC and RECKLESS I have GIFTS of TECHNESS , I'll rip that C off his arm and wear it as a trophy for my NECKLACE!...With my PAD and PEN , I'll have a WIN with a matchin GRIN , last time you were sub par from me but I'll be sure to cut everything off below your ABDOMEN!...I'm hittin ROUNDS IN , the 50ths BOUCIN my power level is likes Haitis loses cuz I'm over 50 THOUSAND!...Hell was my BIRTHPLACE , I'll have this PUERP SHAKE , and cause more of a "CATASTROPHE" then the Haiti EARTHQUAKE!!

DefinitelyCrazy
DefinitelyCrazy
344 posts
Nomad

So, there's things called lines and verses. Ever heard of those?

Showing 571-585 of 591