ForumsGames[Necro]General Sinjid Thread

51 31589
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Because of the recent addition of Quests and the fact that Sinjid is generally awesome, we now have a thread where anyone (including you!) can discuss Sinjid!

Feel free to discuss stuff like:
-Quests
-Bosses
-Classes
-Items
-Story
-Whatever else comes to mind

*Thread was created due to recent flooding of Sinjid-related threads

• 51 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

With Assassin (and agility Priest) I like to use the purple Katana that you get from the weapon store area with 96 damage and 65 Agility. The Obsidian Kunai and the Viper Kusari is a decent combo, but I like the Katana better due to its higher agility and the fact that it can be upgraded before the last zone compared with the Viper Kusari, which is only obtained in the last zone so would not even be worth it to upgrade. I mean, who really cares about how good you are AFTER you defeat Kazuro unless you have premium?

Cryostrata
Cryostrata
23 posts
Scribe

All my characters kill Kazuro on their first runs of Shiroda Fortress (As compared to my Hard Warrior who re-runs a zone a few times for some equipment before taking on the boss with the exception of Shiroda which is also cleared on the first time.)

Even if the equipment is for better or worse, useless, unless you're a Premium player and those equipment cost quite the massive dollar, some people do like to collect the equivalent to the ultimate equipment for that time, it keeps them occupied, and it makes re-runs to torment that smarmy git for his Crystals easier.

---

On a side note, I completed my Hard Warrior run, estimated amount of time taken, 6 hours, 1 hour slightly longer than Normal Assassin and Priest run.

Takeshi went down quick,

Asura required me to switch to using Bladestorm instead of Doomblade,

Tetsuo taught me to time Shockwave to weaken his Soul Shatter from 2K to 300,

And Kasumi failed to understand (Again.) that Tank Warriors counter Samurais and Assassins.

The last two bosses were piecemeal, the 2 Shiroda Priests might as well have been the big bosses, considering their Soul Shatter deals 4.1K DMG (And I have maxed out Heavy Armor and blocked it when I couldn't run.) as compared to Shiori's 3.3K eye. That's saying something.

Exesp26
Exesp26
1 posts
Shepherd

I purchased the Premium Content. How do I get to the last mission? I just completed mission from Katai awarded in the Crow's Dojo, but I can't seem to find anyone else to talk to in order to get the next mission?

P.S. I'm going on the theory that there is one more mission because I saw a screen grab where someone was lvl 25, and I am still only lvl 24.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Just because you're not max level doesn't mean the game isn't over.

There's just those 2 levels for premium content.

hawkspar35
hawkspar35
3 posts
Jester

About the Kunai Sting Warrior power...

Combined with Brutal Advantage, it can get you on the back of your enemy with him stunned. Then a Slam deals him maximum damage.

hawkspar35
hawkspar35
3 posts
Jester

Oh, by the way, you knew you could kill masaru-sama before fighting Takeshi just by using your Shuriken power ? It targets him, automatically !

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, but it's kind of a waste of a Shuriken as you kill him in the story anyways.

PerchSTG
PerchSTG
1 posts
Peasant

Just simply stuck after the throne of flame. It doesn't say where to get my next quest from and I have none in my log. Any suggestions where to go? I beat the full throne of flame level.

JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

Does anyone have tips to defeat ryota the sly with assasin. I am currently level 14. He just keeps on recovering health no matter how much I damage him.

DoomDrakon
DoomDrakon
41 posts
Farmer

Hey, I have a question regarding the Fancy Robe vs the Amulet of Focus. I know that if you give the Fancy Robe to the noble or w/e, he gives you the Amulet of Focus. Is there any way to get the Fancy Robe back? Or are you stuck with the Amulet of Focus? Also, which one is better? I already traded it, but I'm doubting my decision because the amulet is terrible IMO.

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Some idiot insulted my video though, I wonder who that hobo is, i'd really really like to sink my fist into his face hopefully.

pensivepepperpicker
pensivepepperpicker
8 posts
Nomad

Here, I made a SInjid video series recently. This game is so great, I've always been a big fan of Sinjid games. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to videos or something, sorry if that's against the rules ^^'

desliano12
desliano12
2 posts
Peasant

i'm priest lv 20, i used 3/3 shadow guardian, 3/3 shadow blend, 3/3 frost spike, 1/1 soul shatter, 2/3 phasing spirit, 3/3 insing, 1/2 meditate, 2/2 spirit barrier. my equipment are side claw and obsidian kunai,fancy robes, naga's eye, legplates of might, grips of lighting, serpent's hood and shadow walk

ps. sorry i write much
pss i hate to defeat lord takeshi
psss it's easy to beat lord kazuro

Tabernus
Tabernus
1 posts
Peasant

I need help defeating Lord Asura in the Dai'Jin mines.
My Skills
Spectral Dash (5)
Shuriken (3)
Shadow Reflex (1)

HellScream99
HellScream99
1 posts
Nomad

where can i get the doom blade?

Showing 31-45 of 51