ForumsGames[Necro]General Sinjid Thread

51 31560
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Because of the recent addition of Quests and the fact that Sinjid is generally awesome, we now have a thread where anyone (including you!) can discuss Sinjid!

Feel free to discuss stuff like:
-Quests
-Bosses
-Classes
-Items
-Story
-Whatever else comes to mind

*Thread was created due to recent flooding of Sinjid-related threads

• 51 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer
iamdatiger71
iamdatiger71
4 posts
Nomad

HEY!! I really can't get past the evil guy with the venom in Venomwoods. He has something equipped so that every three seconds, he heals 200 some health. [b] PLEASE RESPOND!!!

Cryostrata
Cryostrata
23 posts
Scribe

When requiring help, stuff to know.

A) State your class.

B) State your equipment.

C) State your abilities and how you used them before Warlord Takeshi makes acid-chops out of you.

I mean, each class handles it differently, but I've only seen Warriors have express issues with him, Assassins and Priests send him packing quite quickly.

Based on the usual knowledge of that, should I guess you're a Warrior?

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Ha, I even beat lord takeshi in my first try as a warrior, i didint even break a sweat, The only thing you need is patience and try to timing his attacks or break the casting, If you have trouble with him about healing then go doom blade on him and stay out of the cloud even though your blocking because youl receive 25% damage form the attacker.

ShadowGeneralChaos
ShadowGeneralChaos
13 posts
Farmer

Well, I have got the same Problem with the venom. The problem for me ist, that he can heal himself. And he heals too good. Can you help me with something. A tip, how can I do amount of damage?

I am just a binner, who started to play Sinjid for 2 days. I am a Warrior.
What equipment should I take? What skill should I use?

Thanks in advance

ShadowGeneralChaos
ShadowGeneralChaos
13 posts
Farmer

Hall again,

I want to ask is how do you dash? Or what technic is Lord Izumi using? How can I do it?

Thanks in advance!!!

ShadowGeneralChaos
ShadowGeneralChaos
13 posts
Farmer

Hallo

Sorry, at my first Post is a mistake: I am not a "binner", I am a "beginner"

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Please do not make multiple posts to correct other posts please.

As for the dash, it is a skill in the assassin tree.

iamdatiger71
iamdatiger71
4 posts
Nomad

Sorry I haven't responded in a while. I am a level 15 warrior on easy with Hood of Night, Swift Gloves, Immortal Aegis, Suede Leggings, Venom ring, Izumi sabatons, and Ice (transcendent quality, 45 damage, 14 strength) I use Blade storm then Doom Blade (that's my fav). I jump up and down while running to avoid his venom, I think that works pretty well. Oh, and by the way, this in Ryota the Sly, not Lord of Takeout or whatever it is. Sorry for chatting so long. :P,
iamdatiger71

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

This thread gets my blessing. : )

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Please do not make multiple posts to correct other posts please.

As for the dash, it is a skill in the assassin tree.

Dashing can also be acquired at level 20, The ultimate skill, but however, the cooldown is longer compare to assasins skill

Well, I have got the same Problem with the venom. The problem for me ist, that he can heal himself. And he heals too good. Can you help me with something. A tip, how can I do amount of damage?

I am just a binner, who started to play Sinjid for 2 days. I am a Warrior.
What equipment should I take? What skill should I use?

Thanks in advance

You must have the skill of doomblade, Itl slow him down for sure. As for the Equipment, you have to buy the latest equipment from the blacksmith that could forge your weapon. And forging your weapons and gear is a must, If youre having troubles with money, You can always re-visit the early areas that you enter and repeat killing the previous enemy you faced to gain more levels, Don't rush yourself if you can't beat takeshi, Just train and train in the previous areas and youl be just doing fine when facing takeshi, Make sure that the equipment that you wear aims Strength and Vitality to last longer in combat since your a warrior.
IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

For the record, If anyone is having trouble with lord takeshi, Just clickhere

P.S, I apologize for errors and such, this is my first time of how to use Microsoft express encoding 4.0

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

It's a shame Toxicity can't stack if you have it on both primary and secondary weapons.

I've beaten the game on hard mode with both Warrior and Priest and I'm currently on Assassin. I have to say, Assassins really do suck early game. At least with the abilities I tried, it took me a very long time to get past the zone with the necromancer (I think that was it). Those Hunters were like 353662 times stronger than me!

However, as of now at the Shogun Palace I kicking everyone's *****. Shadow Focus (or whatever it's called) plus Spectral Dash = easily damage into the 1000s. Plus Mirage basically makes me deal 1.5-2x as much damage. I don't even know what to get for skills now! I think I'll level up my Shuriken and get Marksman which will probably make it deal as much as Spectral Dash for each Shurikan and possibly stun enemies more. I find Assassins really excellent in 1v1 battles due to first Mirage makes you pretty much always have a man advantage. Also, Assassins have so many stun/stop casting moves like Stun, Shurikan, and Kick that against someone like Lord Takeshi they basically can't even cast their poison cloud move!

P.S. I seem to always like the class I'm currently playing with the best!

Lulzshock
Lulzshock
19 posts
Blacksmith

Man, this game isn't horrible or anything, but why is it getting so much praise?

It just feels like a Arcade style side scrolling fighter with some RPG elements to me. Nothing special..

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Man, this game isn't horrible or anything, but why is it getting so much praise?

It just feels like a Arcade style side scrolling fighter with some RPG elements to me. Nothing special..

It's the quality of the game really. Also, the creator, Krin, never fails to deliver a solid, well rounded game. See, you never can find a good quality game for flash, but Krin (and a few others) make something like this, and it's pretty fantastic.

Also, hype. People have been wanting this game for years. Have you played the Sonny games yet? You should. Those are also good.
Showing 1-15 of 51