ForumsThe Tavern[Page 15] Something Is Coming... (not related to Quests.)

400 70048
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Something large is coming to the Armor Games community... Something that incorporates everyone... Something that will be loved for generations to come... Something that will arrive in a matter of days...

If you would like information on the most secluded of secret somethings, be sure to volunteer here for a role in the something... We need at least 5 volunteers... Then we can begin the something of somethings...

• 400 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Yes. Everyone is in a group. Don't bother asking anyone else because we're all in a group.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'll take your word for it but if you're lying I'll kill you. You have my word as a cute ninja.

Phase 3.25 (as if phase 3 wasn't enough)
Hopefully this phase will go a little faster. Phase 3.25 should only take a few hours. Among your groups, you'll be expected to converse and cooperate, but I doubt there'll be much of a problem because we're all (not really) mature. You need to review each members' choices of people (i.e. Ernie chose SSTG) and you all need to unanimously decide that the volunteer depicts their choice of people in an entertaining light. If you have any questions, let me know. I understand this is a bit confusing. =)

I'll also be reviewing posts from when I was gone and I'll answer any questions (to my extent) that may have come up.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Ernie isn't in a group.

You need to review each members' choices of people (i.e. Ernie chose SSTG) and you all need to unanimously decide that the volunteer depicts their choice of people in an entertaining light.

What?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Hang on... Let me explain this in a simpler way. I need a minute.

Oh, and R2D2, you better be sure not to plug your battery pack into an explosive outlet. >

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Alright. Here goes:

Each group needs to get together either via comments or on the thread. Each group member needs to look at their partners' selections and the examples put forth by their partners. If you think the examples they choose that describe the selected user are interesting, then you can approve. If you disagree, then your entire group needs to go through the forums and find more examples that are interesting. By examples, I mean the quotes, threads and posts you guys made about the users you selected during phase two. Your groupmates have to look over your stuff for phase two and make sure all the examples are interesting. Again, if the examples interesting find something more interesting.

Are we all good now? =)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh, and R2D2, you better be sure not to plug your battery pack into an explosive outlet.

I'm solarpowered. Hey everyone's gotta go green.

So we have to abuse our group with words? I'm cool with that.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Reposting for TEAM PIp!

pang

If you could

Everyone loves gardening

HA!! TOLD YOU SAL!!!

No..but I was told that it took 7 years to digest. Wouldn't say it was a stupid thing I believed...but not a smart one haha

Pickpocket

A dinosaur with a hat

Black ops 2 gameplay looks nice. Nice graphics. Nice guns. Nice jet. Nice grenade function. Little things bothered me though, one being the text. The font was strange. Hit markers on it are a big deal. The tripple barrel sniper thing looks cool too. The big thing was the choice making. That one sniper or rush choice is going to affect the entire out come of the game. Pretty cool.

Yeah, the quests are cool. Plus, they discourage all spammers. No one will just spam to get nothing unless they don't know the rules.
Maybe it's easier for us, those who had high-ish ranks, to move on because we already took a poop on AP and deemed it kinda pointless.

Yes! I have won the battle of shovel! You all shall bow down to me and my girly sidekick!

Sal

The secrecy of phase one actually wasn't that important. That was just to mess with you. :P

I have no idea what Sal was thinking when he made this one

Now if only this had an update...

One dilly diddle of a diddly pickle dilly hardly name to write

And the other one (Just to cover all bases)
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Here's my review for phase 3.25:

----------------------------------------

Teammate 1: soccerdude2

Selection 1 from soccerdude2: Salvidian

5 items detected and approved.

Selection 2 from soccerdude2: MattEmAngel

Item 1: You should have linked to the first page, but the thread is approved as interesting.

4 items detected and approved.

Selection 3 from soccerdude2: Reton8

3 items detected and approved.

Overall Review of soccerdude2: You went beyond the minimum, and you found some very interesting stuff from the users you selected. You are approved.

-------------------------------------------

Teammate 2: xXxDAPRO89xXx

Selection 1 from xXxDAPRO89xXx: Terry_The_Disco_King (shortened to Terry in the original writing)

Selection 2 from xXxDAPRO89xXx: pickpocket

Selection 3 from xXxDAPRO89xXx: daleks

Overall Review of xXxDAPRO89xXx: You didn't link to any threads, but the quotes you found were very interesting. You went with the minimum, but that's not a big deal. You are approved.

------------------------------------------

Conclusion: Both of my teammates did well in phase 2 and received approval. Now we just need reviews from my teammates.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

This seems unnecessary.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

However Sal suggests it. So it must be done. Later we can figure out if Sal diserves to suffer for this.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I am not in a group. Do I awkwardly rate myself?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Sal I saw you talking to Terry and saw this comment.

I'm fairly sure they do. I'm actually in a group where we are making thread ideas to boost activity right now.

I'm pretty sure that this is about this topic. Either your working with an outside website on this, or there are some people in AG working with you.

I am not in a group.

I don't think you did Phase 1 or 2, I think you even said that you weren't going to do this.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

This seems unnecessary.

This'll clear up loads of problems later on. Believe me, this is all necessary.

I am not in a group. Do I awkwardly rate myself?

...You were either supposed to go with me or find your own group. Ernie needs a pal.

I'm pretty sure that this is about this topic. Either your working with an outside website on this, or there are some people in AG working with you.

Nah, that's about something pang made up. We haven't started that yet and it's hardly even a secret. This is something that involves no regulars users but me.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Iagree receives the pickpocket seal of approval. It's an actual seal, the animal, not a little circle. As does pang.
Re-posting for ease to my group.
Daleks
Because pickpocket really wants me too I will post here. I don't really need help though so I will make it quick.

Asking girl to prom. She is a grade higher than me.

Ok. Happy pick?
-
I am back. Dumb AG updating. Well. I promise I will still not be on tons (at least not the community) because I was enjoying my time of AG.
-
I could win a date with Ferret??? I better get on it!
--------
killersup

Killersup could be mini-slender's friend. FOREVER O_O
-
Pick, you are amazing

Killersup really needs to catch-up with Slendy, last time he saw Slendy was back in rehab....ahh, good times...
-
What, Killersup can change how fast he moves from side to side? Now everything moves so fast...
---------
pang

The old crocodile...you could so turn that into a crocodile at the bottom, and an evil banana that is also like a mouth on the top..
-
Now..we must use black magic to make it come to life

I need to go find a third quote, my other third seems irrelevant at this time.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Anyone need a 3rd member and is willing to take little ol me?

Showing 226-240 of 400