ForumsThe TavernWhat did you learn the hard way?

84 18799
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I'm sure everyone has had a situation where you wish you didn't have to learn something the way you did.

Mine? When jumping off a roof, trampolines DO NOT bounce straight up and you WILL fall off the side and break your wrist.

• 84 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chubby bunny + Grapes = Exploding grapes. juice dripping out of nose, and strange feeling in nose. Its alot more worse than it sounds.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Chubby bunny

Sal just told me that this can be taken a wrong way.

So let me explain. Chubby bunny is a game, where I come from, where you stuff as many marshmallows in your mouth and say "chubby bunny" after each one. Except I did it with grapes and did not say "chubby bunny" until I felt like I was done.

Hopefully this didn't raise any eyebrows.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I learned that super glue is not funny at all if you're not cautious enough to use it.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I leaned that being a brony will make you have less frends - i don't have frends most of the time in my school

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I leaned that being a brony will make you have less frends - i don't have frends most of the time in my school

Wait wat.

I literally lost 0 friends from being a brony..hell I even got a couple of my friends to watch the show. Are you being obnoxious about it? Or do you just have crappy friends?
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

knowing some people at my school... yep only one doesn't mind that much everyone elase does but i think it's because they think i'm talking about G3 and never heard of G4 yet

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Don't try to hit on girls with Boyfriends. That can be a very violent thing to do.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I learned that Google collects more information about you then you probably know about yourself. Enough said on the matter.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I literally lost 0 friends from being a brony..

Wait, aren't you female?

Anyway Something I had to learn the hard way. My elementary grade school was a lot further than it looked on a scooter than in a car or bus.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Wait, aren't you female?

Brony is a unisex word. Some people try to assert that "Pegasisters" is a thing..but all that word does is try to further a gender divide, instead of bringing the brony population together.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I literally lost 0 friends from being a brony..1

That's because you HAVE NO FRIENDS! Awwwwwww yeah!
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

That would have been a nice burn had I not stated right after that statement that I got some friends to watch the show themselves =p
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Brony is a unisex word.

Umm, no. Brony's definition is a teenage or adult male who likes the show My Little Pony. In your case, your more of a Bronette. =P

No, again. And since I am pangs friend, I will speak on behalf of him in this case. Boy I'ma slap you!
http://socialgraphics.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/illslapyousohard.jpg
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

No, again. And since I am pangs friend, I will speak on behalf of him in this case. Boy I'ma slap you!

*her. You guys weren't the only ones shocked to hear pang was female. =P Can't seem to sink in though...
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Umm, no. Brony's definition is a teenage or adult male who likes the show My Little Pony. In your case, your more of a Bronette. =P

This is just another part of the division being furthered. To a lot of us, brony is just a teenage or adult fan of the show..while some insist it is a title for males.
Showing 61-75 of 84