ForumsThe TavernStressed

44 8244
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

So... School is stressing the **** out of me... There's something I just can't get off my mind.

Do you guys have any stratigies for me to just forget it? :/

• 44 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Make some tea, sit down and play some games.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Do you guys have any stratigies for me to just forget it? :/

Take a shower then a nap. That always worked well for me.
Or play a game you are interested in.

It's hard to give suggestions when we don't really know the problem.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Tell us what is going on. It's great to vent.
If you aren't up to telling us..tell us anyways. We will try to not judge too severely

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

These last semesters are always so stressful. Just try looking on the bright side of things.(R2's rare words of wisdom)

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Well... I got in trouble in one of my classes... I'm gonna have to go to the office and stuff... Never happened to me before. But my parents are gonna get pissed off at me also... So i'm in a bad spot right now... :/

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

That's it? Well that's just something that happens to mostly everyone.

Once I made a word slip out at lunch and the Vice Principal heard it. She talked to me about how its not to be tolerated in school and whatever, I just stood there smiling because she said the word so many times. But I never got a detention.

How bad was it? Was it just a parental phone call? Or suspension?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Was it just a parental phone call?

I haven't gone up to the office yet... But that's what it will probably be... And that will furthermore help more mom to kill me. Not only that but my conduct in that class (orchestra) is gonna be really low ._.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

If you were an adult I'd suggest taking a couple of shots, but if you were an adult you wouldn't care about your parents getting a phonecall. I wouldn't worry about it too much though, getting in trouble everyonce in a while is a normal thing. Your parents won't show it to you, but they are probably thrilled that their young man has an edge.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Just be honest and confident. And say you're sorry as much as possible.

To forget about stressful stuff, I think about random stuff.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

If you were an adult I'd suggest taking a couple of shots,

Yeah no xD

Just be honest and confident. And say you're sorry as much as possible.

Okay... I can probably pass that at school but my mom is still gonna ground me for like a month lol.
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

Well... I got in trouble in one of my classes... I'm gonna have to go to the office and stuff... Never happened to me before. But my parents are gonna get pissed off at me also... So i'm in a bad spot right now... :/

Just going to say, getting in trouble isn't so bad, getting grounded can't really have that much of an effect on you unless you go out a lot and basically just remember to act sad and disappointed in yourself during the rant at the office. It only makes it worse if you look bored. If you want to do another route you could always just listen very attentively and nod at the points then talk it over with whoever is doing the rant but that takes more energy then just acting disappointed in your actions.

Oh and for suspension the actual suspension isn't bad but if you're in grade 6 or up it goes on permanent record.

I get stressed out about school a lot, mostly because of a lot of homework assignments due and what helps calm me down is just going outside and walking around or opening a window and feeling the breeze.
Games I found have the opposite effect cause they calm me but I get more stressed then before because now I'm wasting my time on video games instead of doing my assignments.

If you were an adult I'd suggest taking a couple of shots, but if you were an adult you wouldn't care about your parents getting a phonecall.

Yea doing shots wasn't good for me since I would get too relaxed then just not do anything but not care that I'm doing nothing so I don't go back to work anytime soon.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Oh and for suspension the actual suspension isn't bad but if you're in grade 6 or up it goes on permanent record.

I'm not going to get suspended... It wasn't even very bad. Just that someone snitched... Probably someone I don't even like -.-
Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I'm not going to get suspended... It wasn't even very bad. Just that someone snitched... Probably someone I don't even like -.-

What did you even do then? Because right now it could've been anything.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

The Guy Who's been in the Office so Often, The Chair is a Memorial with his Name on it.

Hahaha

What did you even do then?

We were doing playing tests and I held some guys iPod. Then some dumb**** snitched.

so yours might freak out or something

My dad's pretty chill but my mom...
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Im in the same spot, except instead of trouble like that I have grading issues. I cant exactly get around it either, and I have after school sports now and girl probs piled on top. Try and live until the weekend. Over the week, just focus on getting to the weekend, and then chill for 2 days, repeat. And I also find exercising helps to clear my head. Or music. Or video games.
Ill make you a deal, if you survive your problem, then I will survive mine, ok?

Showing 1-15 of 44