ForumsThe TavernStressed

44 8243
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

So... School is stressing the **** out of me... There's something I just can't get off my mind.

Do you guys have any stratigies for me to just forget it? :/

• 44 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Stress only last for as long as someone cares. Even if you do care, convince yourself that you don't. If you will be suspended, be suspended feeling like a ******, not some kid who is scared of his/her mother.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

We were doing playing tests and I held some guys iPod. Then some dumb**** snitched.

Was the Ipod on at the time?
Also did they see you with the Ipod or no? Because they basically can't do anything if no teacher saw the Ipod personally.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

If you want to do another route you could always just listen very attentively and nod at the points then talk it over with whoever is doing the rant

This is a very good route...I know from experience. But if you can, start out dissapointed in yourself..and stay dissapointed in yourself..but still be attentive. Admit fault..and how it was a complete lapse of character on your part and is not something you commonly do (even if you do so commonly. I doubt the principal would know a lot about the type of personality you have)

We were doing playing tests and I held some guys iPod.

..I fail to see what's so wrong about this
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Oh, that's a real shame Dapro... (Can I monitor the BOTB while you're grounded??)

LoL, anyway, to get back on subject...

Looks like the jig is up for ya man. The doom is impending, the end is drawing nigh!

I wouldn't worry. Most Moms don't stay mad at you for too long... Maybe 6 hours at most? I hate to say, but if you were breaking some rules, you might deserve a lecture. I wouldn't worry, you'll be back on the streets in 8 months easy. (Did my humor cheer you up any?)

My dad's pretty chill but my mom...

Better watch that attitude man... I got in trouble one time (I didn't even do anything) and I was scared to death my Mom was going to blow up, so I went and told my Dad what happened, and he is the one that blew up, and my Mom couldn't have cared less... She didn't even think it was a big deal.)
Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

Oh, that's a real shame Dapro... (Can I monitor the BOTB while you're grounded??)

I'll find a way to get on here xeano ;D

Or music

My drug... Battle Scars is my drug man.

Was the Ipod on at the time?

Yes... When he handed it to me it was on.

Also did they see you with the Ipod or no? Because they basically can't do anything if no teacher saw the Ipod personally.

I think only students did. The teacher never actually saw it herself... So...

The dumb**** who snitched must've exaggerated a hell of a lot.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Whoops... My bro used the computer last and I forgot to log out. Oops.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Stress only last for as long as someone cares.

"Men are not disturbed by things, but by the views which they take of them"
-Epictetus

If it was during a test, it looks like cheating.

Sure they can. School is a dictatorship. The right to presumed innocence is suspended. The prosecution always has the advantage.

The dumb**** who snitched must've exaggerated a hell of a lot.

Nah, probably just said "I saw [name] pass [name] an electronic device at X time". The teacher infers all the baggage.

Maybe 6 hours at most?

Only if you stay out of sight for that long. And then you need to at least appear emotionally distraught for a week or two.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

The right to presumed innocence is suspended.

Oh, and so is the 6th amendment right to know who is testifying against you due to anonymity, so usually their evidence is considered hearsay.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

If it was during a test, it looks like cheating.

No... You can't cheat on a playing test. You're just playing off a piece of paper that has the song lol.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Only if you stay out of sight for that long. And then you need to at least appear emotionally distraught for a week or two.

You're correct my man! LoL Looks like I'm not the only little sneak around here. (You don't have to be emotionally distraught, just look like you are. Gets 'em every time.)

Oh, and so is the 6th amendment right to know who is testifying against you due to anonymity, so usually their evidence is considered hearsay.

Really? I don't think this is a big enough deal to start pulling out the list of rights the defendant has.

No... You can't cheat on a playing test. You're just playing off a piece of paper that has the song lol.

This was in music class? BAHAHAHA- Excuse me. (Oh man, I'm on a roll!)

Well, music class is a little different. That requires a great deal of attention, and having something like an Ipod in there can cause considerable distraction. I don't think you're Mom will blow up too much... This is a pretty small event, and if you never get in trouble, you should be good (probably will only get the lecture, and the order for good behavior.)
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Really? I don't think this is a big enough deal to start pulling out the list of rights the defendant has.

School is the same as prison. You've forfeited your rights as a citizen by entering its walls. The point was hearsay evidence is usually thrown out in just about any legal setting, but it's often all they can use due to their procedures.
xXTheGameClubXx
xXTheGameClubXx
10 posts
Nomad

Hold it in.

-TGC

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I haven't gone to the office since Elementary school when they yelled at me for 'skipping' when I crawled under the fence at the end of the soccer field because I wanted to pick all the dandelions.
I blew the dandelions in the office. It wasn't a good idea.
And once they yelled at me because people on the bus were having a tickle fight, and the person next to me shouted really loudly "Tickle him in the balls!" They thought I said it and EVERYBODY believed I said it.
But that's just me though. I think you'll be fine, becaues really, you didn't do anything wrong. You touched an iPod. Just say you weren't playing on it, you were just holding onto it for him. [I have a skill for twisting situations :P

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I think only students did. The teacher never actually saw it herself... So...

If the teacher never saw the ipod herself or handled it or anything, there's literally no proof that you even had an ipod, meaning you shouldn't get in the least bit punished for this.

And even if you did get caught holding an ipod there's nothing your parents could really blow up about here.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

there's literally no proof

Again, [In school,] the right to presumed innocence is suspended. The prosecution always has the advantage.
It's "guilty until proven innocent". If someone makes a complaint, the assumption is that it happened. It's considered evidence against you. In these cases, you need to actually prove your innocence.
Showing 16-30 of 44