ForumsThe TavernStressed

44 8274
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

So... School is stressing the **** out of me... There's something I just can't get off my mind.

Do you guys have any stratigies for me to just forget it? :/

• 44 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

You do not know stress until four of your sergeants catch you using a phone after lights out in a barracks.

Honestly, just accept the grounding, don't argue back if you want the whole thing to clear up fast. Alternatively, just tell your side of your story, but there's nothing you can realistically do if your parents and teachers don't believe you.

On a side note, I don't actually see what's the big deal over having an Ipod during a music test.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I don't actually see what's the big deal over having an Ipod during a music test.

Maybe there's a "no distractions" policy.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

You do not know stress until four of your sergeants catch you using a phone after lights out in a barracks.

Singaporean national service? Because if so, then yes, if that happens, you're so screwed. I knew a guy who was in solitary confinement for two weeks. He turned to Jesus. Better than the guy my dad knew, who jumped off a tower.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Singaporean national service? Because if so, then yes, if that happens, you're so screwed. I knew a guy who was in solitary confinement for two weeks. He turned to Jesus. Better than the guy my dad knew, who jumped off a tower.

Yeah, national service. I got off scott free after some quick talking and a luckily locked door. If not, I'd have been confined for a week at least.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Good to see they're just as strict as ever. I was getting worried that since they created various other streams like the musicians and the admin stuff (really???) they were going soft.

There was the time I was accused of cheating by carrying a mobile device during a university exam (serious ramifications for this), but that was purely based on me singing in the toilet and a faulty signal detector LOL.

PurpleSquishy
PurpleSquishy
150 posts
Shepherd

you know you were wrong now you just have to go through the process of consequences. It is part of life.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

It's done.
I got a warning but that's all... I'll be grounded for a bit but my dad didn't care. Of course my mom kinda blew up though.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Good to see they're just as strict as ever. I was getting worried that since they created various other streams like the musicians and the admin stuff (really???) they were going soft.

Cough cough, I'm in charge of the admin matters, like PoW management, supplies and personnel replacement.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Might I suggest meditation? Finding your inner zen brings you peace. From the sound of water moving in a lake, to the sound of the wind reflecting off of the trees. The quiet, serine, sound of nature; and at the end of the day you sleep sounder finding the inner chakra point to release all tension you may be having.

I'm not a hippie.

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

Play something on Armor Games DAAAHHH !

Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

Well... I got in trouble in one of my classes... I'm gonna have to go to the office and stuff... Never happened to me before. But my parents are gonna get pissed off at me also... So i'm in a bad spot right now... :/

i got in trouble in the begging of the school year for a dumb reason too but i just acted like i forgot about it (i had a Saturday school and other stuff) and my teacher forgot as well and i never had to do the stuff and i didn't get inn trouble but i was the same way i was really stressed about it cuz i got in trouble in front of the whole class and a few teachers but just give it time and it'll be fine but i felt the same way
Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

Just be honest and confident. And say you're sorry as much as possible.

Okay... I can probably pass that at school

lol if i did that at my school i would still have to do the saturday school and the other stuff wich was mainly a few detentions
LlordMaso
LlordMaso
38 posts
Nomad

Think if how could you reason out your problem.. that way you'll be more calm because already know what to do

Showing 31-43 of 44