ForumsThe TavernThe Funniest/Weirdest dream you've ever had!

48 16727
scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

The title pretty much explains it. The funniest dream I've ever had was when i was dreaming of lying in bed half asleep and my door slightly opened (bare in mind there wasn't enough space for a person to get in). I ignored it and went back to trying to sleep, but then i heard a sniffing noise coming from under my bed. I hid under the covers but something jumped onto me, i thrashed around and finally i ripped of the covers to see my dog staring straight at me...

I just kept staring back for a solid 20 seconds before he opened his mouth to shout at me: "Where is he!" (at this point i was like wtf) I responded by saying: "I don't know what you're talking about, leave me alone." He then shouted back: "Where is Harvey Dent!" At this point i leapt up, superman punched my dog in the face and backed away.....

However my dog (a shih tzu) ran up the wall like wei shen or ezio and landed a flying kick straight to my face knocking me out cold.

That's all i remember from that dream before i woke up. I was laughing yet terrified of the thought my dog could be a furry midget version of batman!
So yeah, share your stories, and i hope they're not as weird as mine

P.S: Yeah you probably think I'm all crazy now don't you...(I never should have posted this)

• 48 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I have a lucid dream almost every day. Most of them revolve around problem solving and lateral thinking skills. Occasionally implementation review.

How long did it take you to start doing so almost every day?

Same to you Secretmapper
clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

P.S. If this post is too long, feel free to tell the people who can delete it about this.
I was right there, in the middle of an abandoned house, running around and playing some sort of âTagâ with 2 friends( I'll call them Boy 1 and Boy 2) and some other random people that I didn't know. The house was decorated with flowers everywhere you could look (except the floors. it was a dull gray). The rosy-colored wall paper had flowers swirling all over the place in one area of the room. In another, a green wall paper with flowers that were olive green, a really light green, and a few more colors that had some type of green that weren't exactly green. âI've been in this place before, but I canât recognize it...â I thought to myself. It was true that I had been there before, but not while I was awake. I was chasing someone through a hallway until I reached the living room. It had a dusty chair on the side, and a small glass table with a lamp on it. Right now when I look back at this scene I wonder how the rest of the house had light in it, because that was the only room with any kind of light emitting from it, and that night was the darkest night I ever saw in my whole life. Boy 1 stopped in the doorway and everybody else but Boy 2 was right behind him. He was saying something but I couldn't hear it. In fact, I actually couldn't hear anything. I wondered where Boy 2 was, when suddenly a flash of green light/a green flash of light came from another room. Then, I ran to the room and found Boy 2 lying on the floor. He had been hit by the Killing Curse* *The âkilling curseâ, a.k.a. âavada kedavraâ belongs to J.K. Rowling ( her pen name ). If he wasn't dead already, I might have killed him because for some reason I was lying down on him. Then I got put into another world.
I was now over there, in what looked to me like a modified version of my cousinâs backyard except it looked really old also. Yeah, so anyways Girl 1( another friend) and some more random people I never saw before in my cousinâs neighborhood and that probably lived on the other side of the world were there too. We saw A LOT of big, red and orange spiders with long legs coming out from a hole in a brick wall. Somehow, we knew they were poisonous. Also, for some reason we didn't think to run away from them until they were really close to us. Then they started chasing us and it went on for what seemed like forever until the spiders disappeared. Yep. Less than half of this is really a story.

I dropped into what seemed like a deserted neighborhood with a really long road and old houses that were all the same sizes. The sky was dull. Girl 1 was there once again, and she was accompanied by Girl 2 , Boy 1 (Heâs alive?!), and possibly Boy 2 but I donât really know because I wasn't paying attention to the fourth person. Girl 1 wanted to have a race to one end of the neighborhood to another end. At the halfway point, Girl 2 got a ride to the finish line in a blue minivan, and then Boy 1 and Boy 2 disappeared again temporarily. When Girl 1 and I met with the others at the finish line, she said she was going to set up another race tomorrow. At first I wasn't very excited to race again in such a boring, empty place, but when I woke up in the dream the next morning it was surprisingly sunny. With the warm, bright sun and the wind flowing through the trees, I realized how beautiful that place really was. This time Girl 1 won the race. We had a celebration and Boy 1 and 2 were partying while Girl 1, Girl 2 and I were sitting on a sofa together. She was acting weirdly. Then something got into my mind. I heard " Bat of the Moonâ and âevilâ and then âthe world is an illusion,â. I noticed that Boy 2 was shorter, just an inch fatter, and never talked the whole time a long time ago but I didn't care. Maybe I should've cared. Wait a minute, âthe world is an illusion?â I thought. That means...maybe...
âYou knew you couldn't fool me for long. Boy 1 isn't that short. This is a dream. This is an illusion.â I said to Girl 1. I saw a huge bat and the next moment I was falling through darkness. I landed on the ground in a rocky valley with thousands of people battling each other. I joined the fight. Then I saw a vision. I saw Girl 1 in a cave on a mountain above where we were battling. I could see her but see couldnât see me. I saw the moon bat (Girl 1) load a big rifle. She aimed the gun at her target and pulled the triggerâ¦
BOOM!
I woke up and went down to the computer to write the whole story.
So that's my dream!

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

Well, mine is a bit interesting: I woke inside a pod, full of fluid. When the pod opened, a girl was looking at me. She said "this is the real world,you were just sleeping". When I went out of the pod, I saw robots that have humanoid endoskeleton. She said "Your the last human on earth, your kind evacuated to another galaxy". I asked her "What and who are you?" .She said "I cant tell you who am I, but I can the you what am I. I'm an android". I was shocked then fainted. After that, I woke up in my bed

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

I woke up in my bed

I scream, puked and woke up in my bed.

P.S the girl was hot!
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I have so many freakin weird dreams all the time.
The one I had most recently is that I was sitting on my dad's desk, and I was really cold for some reason. Five idiots walked past me, [they were labled]and I got mad so I went into the kitchen for a jar of fingers to throw at them. I found the jar of fingers, but it had bees all over it, so I freaked out, ran out of the house, and realized there was greenish-gold dust everywhere and someone had turned my backyard into a giant field. And then I saw a building, went in, and consequently had my recurring nightmare about the statue-dogs from hell, the yellow and brown imp dog thing, and the man with no pupils who breathed purple smoke. In that dream, though, I lived that time! I killed the man with no pupils by bashing his head in with a statue that was of a dog, but it wasn't from hell or trying to gnaw my leg off.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer
Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

Same to you Secretmapper

I'd say I practiced for at least two weeks. A week more and I was able to go lucid without using any techniques (just naturally sleeping).
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I had this really weird dream that I had written down (due to the amount of strangeness that was in it)

It started off when I was playing bowling on the beach against a banana. He gave me a grin as he rolled his bowling ball, getting strikes every time, while I kept using too much strength and throwing it so far that it circled the earth once and hit me on the back of my head each time.

A crowd was forming around us, and the banana man was devastating me. Until all of a sudden, a pregnant pair of jeans walks up to me, kicks me in the shin, and then kicks the bowling ball. The bowling ball somehow hit all of the pins in every lane.

The crowd goes while and they throw me up in the air, just in time for an eagle to grab me and carry me to the grand canyon. I land on somebody, and then it cuts to a commercial about how they 'suffered pain and needed law' and then they called '1-888-PAIN-LAW'. This sends me to a jury, except there was no judge and the lawyers were covered in peanut butter tuxedos.

The lawyers call up witnesses, and each one of them give an outrageous story about how I stole his ice cream's girlfriend, or how he can't sleep at night because I set his A/C to 78 degrees instead of 79, etc.

Then my friend whom I know in real life runs up to me and headbutts me in the stomach and I fall down into a sewer. A homeless man walks up to me and whispers, "Picnic time is pie time" before turning into some pigeons and flying off.

I walk around the sewer for a while, before I find a purse. I look into a purse and find a golden key. Then I turn around and I see a lion that is carrying around a stereo that's playing Bob Marley. It's tail turns into a bunny and the bunny eats me. I find myself in a room with a lock, and I use the golden key to unlock it. I then see someone who resembles what looks to be 'Jesus' and says "Get Norton Anti-Virus for your butt sores."

I wake up.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I never tried or practiced. I just do it. I think part of it is that, unlike most people, I actually get enough sleep.

Just today I had a lucid dream without me in it at all. It was about Batman, which is strange. It was Batman vs. Batwoman, with Catwoman caught in the middle. Anyone who knows me knows how that went.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I never tried or practiced. I just do it. I think part of it is that, unlike most people, I actually get enough sleep.

What's "enough sleep" for you?

It was Batman vs. Batwoman, with Catwoman caught in the middle. Anyone who knows me knows how that went.

They all ended up setting their difference by discussing the status of their status in the world and how it reflects upon our worlds nature, to which they created a way they could all work together to fight crime while simultaneously bettering the world's acceptance of women.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

What's "enough sleep" for you?
About 10 hours.

They all ended up setting their difference by discussing the status of their status in the world and how it reflects upon our worlds nature, to which they created a way they could all work together to fight crime while simultaneously bettering the world's acceptance of women.
The "knowing me" based content was actually referring to the obvious slash shipping.

Really, I feel like I should point out that lucid dreaming isn't that cool. The only people who get excited about it are people who don't do it. It's a thing, whatever.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

About 10 hours.

Holy hell..that is quite a lot.

Really, I feel like I should point out that lucid dreaming isn't that cool. The only people who get excited about it are people who don't do it. It's a thing, whatever.

Says the guy who "just does it" all the time D=<

Maybe if I started actually trying I could =/
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Holy hell..that is quite a lot.
More like "adequate for a person our age." How much do you sleep?

Maybe if I started actually trying I could =/
Maybe if you started actually sleeping you could :P
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

More like "adequate for a person our age." How much do you sleep?

Well..I try to aim for around 4 hours. Earlier in my senior year I was getting 2-4..which I was loving.

Though..I've been getting about 6-8 of late..which sucks =/

Maybe if you started actually sleeping you could :P

I absolutely despise sleeping
asianassasin
asianassasin
6 posts
Jester

The last dream I can still remember happened when I was really young. It is super weird too.

Me and my parents went to the grocery store. Then, I got separated from my parents. I suddenly turned into a little piglet. And for some reason, I was running on a conveyor belt. It kept on going faster and faster until I as sucked into a dark hole.

That's pretty much he only thing I remembered until I got transported back to reality.

It made no sense at all. I could tell that you're looking at this posting like, "dafoq?"

Showing 16-30 of 48