ForumsThe TavernThe Funniest/Weirdest dream you've ever had!

48 16728
scardragon99
scardragon99
570 posts
Nomad

The title pretty much explains it. The funniest dream I've ever had was when i was dreaming of lying in bed half asleep and my door slightly opened (bare in mind there wasn't enough space for a person to get in). I ignored it and went back to trying to sleep, but then i heard a sniffing noise coming from under my bed. I hid under the covers but something jumped onto me, i thrashed around and finally i ripped of the covers to see my dog staring straight at me...

I just kept staring back for a solid 20 seconds before he opened his mouth to shout at me: "Where is he!" (at this point i was like wtf) I responded by saying: "I don't know what you're talking about, leave me alone." He then shouted back: "Where is Harvey Dent!" At this point i leapt up, superman punched my dog in the face and backed away.....

However my dog (a shih tzu) ran up the wall like wei shen or ezio and landed a flying kick straight to my face knocking me out cold.

That's all i remember from that dream before i woke up. I was laughing yet terrified of the thought my dog could be a furry midget version of batman!
So yeah, share your stories, and i hope they're not as weird as mine

P.S: Yeah you probably think I'm all crazy now don't you...(I never should have posted this)

• 48 Replies
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I absolutely despise sleeping
Your loss. You'll never have a lucid dream like that. And a lot of other problems.

Sleep deprivation is bad for you.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Your loss. You'll never have a lucid dream like that.

Blah!

And a lot of other problems.

I'm hoping to have Nikola Tesla syndrome =p

Sleep deprivation is bad for you.

That it is..but when I was going on 2-4 hours I was functioning perfectly fine. Just need to condition my body back down to that time frame.

Plus..I just generally don't care. I'd rather be sleep deprived than "well rested".

Oh..and an over-abundance of sleep is bad for you =p
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

I'd spend my energy explaining to you how you were an idiot and sleep deprivation was bad even if it felt okay. Like really bad. But you wouldn't listen anyway. I remember having this exact conversation with people your age plenty. I guess it's been 3 years now. My how time flies.

Let me just say this: you're up at this hour!? Me too. We should hang out more

Secretmapper
Secretmapper
1,747 posts
Nomad

Well..I try to aim for around 4 hours. Earlier in my senior year I was getting 2-4..which I was loving.

Though..I've been getting about 6-8 of late..which sucks =/

LoL wut!? Or do you not follow a monophasic sleep cycle?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'd spend my energy explaining to you how you were an idiot and sleep deprivation was bad even if it felt okay. Like really bad. But you wouldn't listen anyway.

No..I know the harms of sleep deprivation.
And sadly, I wouldn't listen. Like I said, I absolutely despise sleep.

Let me just say this: you're up at this hour!? Me too. We should hang out more

Let's do it..I'll bring the legos

LoL wut!? Or do you not follow a monophasic sleep cycle?

No..I do.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Because you're an idiot. You sound just like pH. That idiot.

So... how's it going?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I usually get about 7 hours of sleep per night but lately it's been 15 because of my heart. I have to admit, I'm starting to dream a lot more, whether it's due to the meds or the boost in sleep. I haven't felt this healthy in forever, which is ironic given the circumstances.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Because you're an idiot. You sound just like pH. That idiot.

Excuse me >_> I do not mind you calling my sleeping habit idiotic..but please do not pertain the idiocy to me entirely.

So... how's it going?

Could be better.
To keep this somewhat back on topic..had a bizarre dream last night that included my two exes at once. For one, it was more of the idea of her and our breaking up...the other was just the embodiment of her, replacing the image of the other. So a dream featuring one ex..but about the other.

Yourself?

I usually get about 7 hours of sleep per night but lately it's been 15 because of my heart.

Good heavens...~60% of your day wasted..
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Excuse me >_> I do not mind you calling my sleeping habit idiotic..but please do not pertain the idiocy to me entirely.
It's your choice.

Could be better.
D: what's wrong?

had a bizarre dream last night that included my two exes at once.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Yourself?
Could be better.

stuff on my profile
I still hold you responsible for your actions.

Man, Sal is lucky. I wish I slept 15 hours.

Hey you know what's cool? CountingTime. Well no. Actually CountingTime sucks. AG needs an official chat. But... countingtime.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

D: what's wrong?

Personal shiz

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Just a little bit haha I was mind****ed when I woke up

Could be better.

What's wrong? D=

I still hold you responsible for your actions.

*shrugs* Would love to..but yeah

Hey you know what's cool? CountingTime. Well no. Actually CountingTime sucks. AG needs an official chat. But... countingtime.

Indeed =p
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I used to skip sleeping when I was younger. I did it way too often.
Some times I'll stay up all night playing games with my bros then in the morning we'll go for a 120 km bike ride (6-8 hours) then come back home and play video games again. xD
After a while I got so messed up that i couldn't sleep for 6 days in-a-row (slept about 5 hours total).
I can't do it anymore!
a52
a52
21 posts
Peasant

One night i dreamed that these zombie skeletons were invading my house. We were being pushed up the stairs and into my room when i suddenly decided that this dream was too dangerous, so i climbed into my bed, and forced myself to wake up. I woke up in the dream several times before i actually woke up. Then i fell asleep in real life and again several times still inside the dream.
I'm pretty sure i watched inception the day before.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Good heavens...~60% of your day wasted..

It's not like I have a choice. School, eat, sleep. That's my life.

Man, Sal is lucky. I wish I slept 15 hours.

It's actually boring. Very boring. Like, very, very boring. Very.

had a bizarre dream last night that included my two exes at once.

Yum.

...and here comes that awkward silence.
a52
a52
21 posts
Peasant

This is a combination of dreams that i have had, but they all seem to fit together. (Sorry for the lack of paragraphs)
One night I also had a dream that all of my crushes from elementary school all were simoultaneously my girlfriends, and they were all fine with the others being my girlfriend too. One day we flew (in almost everyone of my dreams i can fly in one way or another, but lately in dreams its become harder and harder,which is kind of worrying) to a dark tower on the top of a hill. It had two red moons and gray grass and was always night. We went inside and there was a small beetle. Suddenly I noticed all my girlfriends had condensed into one dream girl (haha) and we had a bunch of rebel medieval fighters guarding us and they were terrified and warned us to never pick up the beetle, but we did. It grew larger and larger and sprouted a poison stinger and flew away. it flew back in and grew even larger and eventually turned into this hooded and cloaked crustacian man with a poison tail and a giant claw on one hand. He chased us and chased us (we forgot how to fly) into a large forest where the trees themselves were evil. the trees kept trying to crush us and my brother joined us and the knights left. Then we relized that we werent standing on dirt, we were standing on this network of passages and caves made my the roots of the trees. Then we somehow found our way into a marble cave/ labyrinth and gollum was stalking us. By this time my girlfriend disapeared. I found a giant magic sword and killed gollum and a bunch of monsters, then i found my way to my house. After the whole skelton incident which i already posted, i went to a theme park where they trapped anyone who went in. I escaped, and the old woman who owned the park sent a guy wrapped up in black cloth like a combination ninja/mummy after me. I ran through this forest and for a little while everything was all minecrafty. Then i ended up in my backyard and woke up. I had such a bad time focusing on the test we had that day for 5th period.

cuzyolo1
cuzyolo1
1 posts
Nomad

I had a dream yesterday I was at school eating lunch outside with this girl and I was doing this joint thing with my thumb idk why then she said does your thumby still hurt? I said nah then she slowly kissed me on the ear then I woke up.

Showing 31-45 of 48