ForumsWEPR[necro]Nazi unit leader found in US

115 46881
Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

[url=http://news.msn.com/us/shock-lingers-after-nazi-unit-leader-found-in-us]

I kept seeing this on MSN, and it kinda bugged me. Anyways, to sum it up, "An Associated Press investigation found that Karkoc served as a top commander in the Ukrainian Self-Defense Legion during WWII. The unit is accused of wartime atrocities, including the burning of villages filled with women and children" -MSN

Read the article, its interesting. I wasn't aware people were still prosecuting ex Nazis. The man is 94 years old, and lives in Minneapolis. I want to know your opinions on this matter. Should he be prosecuted for crimes that was committed over 70 years ago?

• 115 Replies
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

I wasn't aware people were still prosecuting ex Nazis.

if the guy is still alive then of course they are. it's called justice.
your not getting a free pass for murder after 5 year or something like that either.

the last 70 years of his live he shouldn't have been where he has been. thats already unjust. let his last few years break, like he broke the lifes of many people.
Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

Sorry about the link, I haven't been on the forum in a couple years.

the last 70 years of his live he shouldn't have been where he has been. thats already unjust. let his last few years break, like he broke the lifes of many people.

He became a citizen in 1959, so the states are his home. He's 94 years old, what are they gonna do, throw him in prison? 70 years ago, I say let the man live in peace for his final years.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I am just going to say this: try him and punish him accordingly. He deserves no special or excessively brutal treatment.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

He became a citizen in 1959, so the states are his home.

unless you say atrocities are legal in the usa, i dont see a difference.
it's still his actions. (unless he can prove he was just a pawn. but probably not at that age.)

He's 94 years old, what are they gonna do, throw him in prison?

yes. along whit the other oldies that have gotten lifetime.

70 years ago, I say let the man live in peace for his final years.

i say he has been lucky sofar that he could have a normal life. now take him down before nature takes him away.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I'm pretty sure there were and are quite a few of these criminals living in the US. Some escaped to South America, South Africa. These scums have planted the racism seed and those Neo-Nazis b@stards probably originated from those human trash. Of course I'm speculating but I wouldn't be surprised if it were the case.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

I wonder how this would go if it were an Allied leader wanted for similar crimes...

These scums have planted the racism seed

lol no. That was here for a few hundred years before Nazis. The KKK hit its peak at least a decade before Hitler.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

lol no. That was here for a few hundred years before Nazis. The KKK hit its peak at least a decade before Hitler.

Yes, they hated blacks. Of course a bunch of retards like them probably welcomed with open arms Nazi scums like them.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Yes, they hated blacks.

And the Irish and Natives and Chinese and Mexican and...
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

And the Irish and Natives and Chinese and Mexican and...

The Jews?
It seem that everybody hate them since Ancient History.
I remember reading something about (History of Venice, the real Venice) the Venetians hating the Jews because they loaned money to merchants (ships) which for a Christian wasn't a proper thing to do. xD
They also had their own quarters so they didn't mix with the general population.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

The Jews?
It seem that everybody hate them since Ancient History.
I remember reading something about (History of Venice, the real Venice) the Venetians hating the Jews because they loaned money to merchants (ships) which for a Christian wasn't a proper thing to do. xD
They also had their own quarters so they didn't mix with the general population.

Not only Venetians. All over medieval Europe, Jews were known for loaning money, were generally associated to such trades and got a reputation as rich, miserly people. And they always had their own quarters. They were often accused of poisoning the wells when the pest broke out.

I am just going to say this: try him and punish him accordingly. He deserves no special or excessively brutal treatment.

^This. He was chased down for what he did, leaving him alone now would make no sense. He needs to be held responsible for what he did, in whatever way suits the situation.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

That's weird, I can see that someone just posted a message but it doesn't show up until another person write afterward. It has been doing that to me all day.
Do you guys have the same problem?

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

That's weird, I can see that someone just posted a message but it doesn't show up until another person write afterward. It has been doing that to me all day.
Do you guys have the same problem?

yes,
if you correct the page number in the URL, then you can see it.
it only happens at the 1st post on a new page.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

I wonder how this would go if it were an Allied leader wanted for similar crimes...

he will be rewarded whit a medal for his duties.

unless you mend a allied leader in the case where the nazi's had won the war. then he would have been killed i guess.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

SSTG, you're a freakin...forget it. You're such a liberal. Those English who starved the Irish during the Potato famine, killing 50,000 families, the millions of Christian Ukrainians killed by the soviets, the French aristocrats, priests, nuns, monks and Catholics, killed during the revolutions, the Rwandan Genocide, etc. Everyone hates the Nazis for killing Jews, because the Jews control the media and tell everyone to hate them. Nobody even mentions, or knows about, the millions of Christians killed in history. Stop being so sensitive about one people, the world is full of murderers.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

the jews have most systematically been killed through the ages.

Showing 1-15 of 115