Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Colony Tournament 2013

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 5:14pm

buffro

buffro

30 posts

I would sign up for this tournament but i can't get on colony that often.
ikr

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 5:14pm

Aroni7

Aroni7

2 posts

i know that its full right now but if someone drops out or cant play can u put me on?

Posted Jun 22, '13 at 7:03pm

chessmaster102

chessmaster102

662 posts

Yea, more people came sign up then what's put as a max. And I disabled the limit so more then 32 people are in there anyway

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 4:47am

Clausse

Clausse

67 posts

Well chess i actually think it be fair to put u vs soccerdude in the first round and pill vs mba? Agree? Cause than they wont just easily get past at the start and i aint that great at 1v1 anymore haven't played a normal 1v1 for months maybe almost a year..

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 4:51am

Clausse

Clausse

67 posts

Uh maybe me vs darktrooper than? I probably lose but whatever and uhm guest12345 against Razi.. Uh trying vs buffro and barrels vs hezdog? I know im a bit running ahead but i think if u make these matches the first round would at least be fun for everyone xD well maybe u can switch the ones in this comment a bit but still

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 4:54am

Clausse

Clausse

67 posts

Sorry for triple posting lol XD but as it isnt spam i hope there wont be someone flagging this :/ i mean im just bringing a message so uh what bout fortinbras against Hoes, 12gauge against Brickbesrd, phantomlurker against urbanholy?

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 6:35am

SwampertDestiny

SwampertDestiny

48 posts

After being nagged several times and trying to convince me (More noobs in tourney than expected, theres people like icecreamman and pangy, losers vs losers and other's objection.)

I finally decided to join.

However, I can quit my own spot if I want because of personal preferences, I like 2v2 more than 1v1, but maybe I can hold up my own 1v1 myself.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 8:11am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

Clausse, I'm pretty sure the matches are all randomized. It wouldn't be fair to match the best players with players of equal caliber in the first round; let them meet each other in the semis/finals.

And Chess, keep an eye out for UrbanHoly, I heard he glitches with communism, which would be very hard to catch because of the extra influence communism gains without other players seeing it.

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 8:52am

chessmaster102

chessmaster102

662 posts

Thnx for the heads soccer...

and clausse... ill answer ur question in a pm on the tournament site so that people dont get ideas

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 2:23pm

chessmaster102

chessmaster102

662 posts

Sign-up are closing in 3 days so expect the tourney to start within the next week. Prepare now and look back here for updates on the tourney date.

Reply to Colony Tournament 2013

You must be logged in to post a reply!