ForumsWEPRWW 3

11 3381
Fleman666
Fleman666
10 posts
Nomad

Who would the U.N. be facing in world war 3. Post your answer, it can be one or more countries. Also who would win.

• 11 Replies
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

no man, there is another topic like this. but again, i think it will be either middle eastern countries or china. people will disagree with me though.
they are going to lock this just so you know. just telling you this cuz your new

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

I think the chinese or like the philipines or somethin.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

China.

Their army is larger than the entire population of the US.

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

Yea, China could kill us anyday they want.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Shut up stumpyyy. All we have to do is nuke everyone and then we are just fine. There is not going to be a WWIII because the USA and its allies would win. And this has already been a topic. [b]PLZ BLOCK THIS

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I agree with Star, The USA is too powerful for any wars.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Thank you. The USA may not have the biggest army in the world, but it is the most advanced and most fortified in the WORLD. Along with our many other strong allies (britain) we are unstoppable.

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

All we have to do is nuke everyone and then we are just fine.

Right, because no one else knows about the secrets of nuclear war...and there wouldn't be any side affects that would happen as a result.

There is not going to be a WWIII because the USA and its allies would win.

War can't happen because the end result would be the US winning? Even if the US and allies has forces that no one could defeat, that doesn't mean someone won't try.

The USA is too powerful for any wars.

That's a relief. I thought there was a war going on right now, but I guess I was wrong. Oh, well.

Along with our many other strong allies (britain) we are unstoppable.

I'm not sure if that is patriotism taken too far or just brazen arrogance.
KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

what is this about?

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Eyes, you can just stop talking. You already made yourself look like a nerd. The USA isnt in a war that was provolked. We are in a war because it threatend us so we did want anything to happen. And im not going to go any farther on this. Eyes, you need to learn to read because what you posted makes no sense at all.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

This is an interesting conversation about America's place in a globalized polity. However, since a WW3 topic does already exist, I'll give a link to it:

However, I interested in the idea of America's role in a very shifted world if someone wanted to start a topic like that.

Showing 1-11 of 11