ForumsGamesKingdom Rush Frontiers, Ever gonna be released for flash?

86 37292
gamerzakiullah
gamerzakiullah
41 posts
Shepherd

i was a bit disturbed by the fact that KR-F is released on ipad,iphone etc but not for flash.....it was the flash version at armor games that made kingdom rush so popular and now they are not even letting us play for free on flash...is this true???cause if it is than i hate ironhide.....not everyone has an ipad etc...

• 86 Replies
dav123
dav123
105 posts
Jester

I have an ipad and a galaxy.
Any yeah your right.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Quote rom AGs news about KRF:

Ironhide Game Studio has announced the iOS launch of Kingdom Rush Frontiers on June 6th. Defeat the evil which has risen by using a whole new set of towers! The Flash version of the game will follow shortly after, followed by the Android version.

So there will be a flash version, sometimes after the ios version.
We already have a thread about this, and a user mentioned this:

I am in Uruguay (Ironhide is based here). At this very moment the creators of Kingdom Rush are on a radio interview. They say that the browser version should be released "within the next 30-45 days". Today is June 11th.

I cant proof this stemement, but its the latest info we have.

In a short: Yes, there will be a flash version... but we dont know when^^
gamerzakiullah
gamerzakiullah
41 posts
Shepherd

still.....the lowest priority is given to the flash version...

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

still.....the lowest priority is given to the flash version...

THe news said "...Flash version... follow shortly after, follower by the Android version."

So Flash before Android... the priority for flash is a lil higher than Android, so ios > flash > android.
gabrielfunkglop
gabrielfunkglop
3 posts
Peasant

I actually went in there forums and they said they are working on it and that they can't give a release date for the flash because they have a lot of recoding to do.

gabrielfunkglop
gabrielfunkglop
3 posts
Peasant

I actually went in there forums and they said they are working on it and that they can't give a release date for the flash because they have a lot of recoding to do.

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

Kingdom rush:
Release date on iPad: Monday 19th December 2011
Release date on Flash : Thursday, 28 July 2011
Release date on iPhone: Thursday 28th June 2012
Release date on Android: Wednesday 15th May 2013

Kingdom Rush Frontiers
Release date on iPad: Thursday 6th June 2013
Release date on iPhone: Thursday 6th June 2013
Release date on Flash : May be Dec 2013/ Jan 2014?? Just a wild guess.

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

Kingdom rush:
Release date on iPad: Monday 19th December 2011
Release date on Flash : Thursday, 28 July 2011
Release date on iPhone: Thursday 28th June 2012
Release date on Android: Wednesday 15th May 2013

Kingdom Rush Frontiers
Release date on iPad: Thursday 6th June 2013
Release date on iPhone: Thursday 6th June 2013

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I really don't think it'll take that long. If I were to take a random guess, I'd say sometime before September.
SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

I was just thinking it may go to 2014 because IH may want to have KRF as Top Flash game in 2014. If it comes before September, i will be very happy

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Then why not release it now and have it be Top Flash Game of 2013? Seems like it would be a crowd-pleaser either way, but more so 2013 because it'd be sooner.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I would not say it is going before september...
Since the release of the ios version (jun 6) they say one thing (and sadly that sounds like a broken record) "were working hard to release the flash/android/steam-versions asap"... and thats all they have to say for 2 months now...
But they could, if they want, for example they could say which version is focused (seems they didnt working that hard on the other versions, seems that their focus is still on the ios version, cuz they released an update for the ios version (aug 1)), or their timeline, sure a timeline is subject to hcange, but they can gice out lesser infos like "within 3 month", before x-mas, around x-mas, next year... stuff like that.
But still nothing... combined with the pressure from the community (facebook/twitter/theri own forums are flooded with comments from users which want another version)... all in all no good signs for a release date in the near future.
A 2013 release is possible, but between now and new end 2013.. all is possible.

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

Update from a new developer posted at IH forums:

Re: Welcome aboard, Botch!

Postby Botch » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:56 pm
Working on it, Titanic....

We are fixing heavy issues regarding flash version every day....Lito is almost deranged with that...He already begin to sing, shout out loud, and mumble to himself.

That´s a clear sign that the flash version is on the move!!!!!

Seriously now, a new team member have just been added only to power up the developing of flash version!!!

Allow2
Allow2
2 posts
Jester

Its already 18th august -.-!
Not a single announcement.
It was confirmed in mid-2011 and takes more than 2 years to come out? wow!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Its out for IOS, the other versions will follow (flash, android, steam)... but seems they still focused on the IOS version (updates and stuff), they have only one guy working on the flash version (and he has some other things to do), they add a second one to the flash-"team" a few days ago... only statement from ironhide sounds like a broken record (cuz they post it since the IOS release every few dsys) "we are working hard to release flash/android/steam-versions asap"... dont expect to see the flash version in the near future... lets hope they are able to bring it out in this year.

Showing 1-15 of 86