Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

What were you told you would grow out of but never did?

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 4:18am

ChuckNorris335

ChuckNorris335

15 posts

Wearing dresses (I'm a male).

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 6:05am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,457 posts

Armor Games, I'm still here and going strong while all my old friends are leaving. While, yes, I'm not on here chatting in all areas of the community 3 hours a day like I used to, but I try to get on here as much as I can.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 6:49am

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,718 posts

Gaming, going on ArmorGames (actually, no one told me I'd grow out of it except for me), and cracking my neck are some.

Wearing dresses (I'm a male).

Whaaaa?

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 9:17am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

I'm 15, weigh 117, and I eat more than my entire family (Theres 8 of us) combined.

This only counts if you're about 55 and you're still eating ridiculous amounts of food but not gaining weight. Guaranteed your metabolism slows down, then we can say you grew out of it

I never grew out of drawing comics, dancing in public, and jumping over everything. Except when I'm working. Sometimes.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 11:15am

FallenSky

FallenSky

1,840 posts

and jumping over everything

Oh, that too. Whenever I see a fence or ledge, I get this urge to run-jump it.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 11:42am

danielo

danielo

1,758 posts

I dont accept this term of growing up. Its such a childish thing.

And thebluerabbit - you wish. There are many many many Gamers in Israel. Unless you live in a small beduian village, i guese that they will know who is Mario. The aame as it is in USA and europe.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 3:14pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,372 posts

And thebluerabbit - you wish. There are many many many Gamers in Israel. Unless you live in a small beduian village, i guese that they will know who is Mario. The aame as it is in USA and europe.

i live in a desert remember? and even though i do believe the situation is different in other parts im pretty sure the amount of "i only care about graphics and blood" gamers is higher then other places. i doubt many people would get the reference if you walked the street with links hat or even know who zelda is.

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 7:02pm

SSTG

SSTG

12,184 posts

Knight

Playing games, I still do.
Building with Legos , CTC2 & CTC2PP replaced it but I would still build if I didn't sell them all.
Ride my bike fast, I still do and I'm in my 40's. xD

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 7:42pm

Ferret

Ferret

8,258 posts

Administrator

Playing Video Games!

Posted Jun 24, '13 at 10:29pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,800 posts

Knight

Comic books, never grew out of those.

Reply to What were you told you would grow out of but never did?

You must be logged in to post a reply!