ForumsThe TavernAnother Community Meetup date. THIS TIME NO SPAMMING!!!

78 11060
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

June 28th Saturday.

Anytime you want to. Armorgames time is in New York time if you are wondering...

For anyone who doesn't know how this'll work. What will happen is on that day just log into Armor Games then we get to see how many participated on the community page. Last time we did this it was a Tuesday so not many people showed up.

As you all know the bottom of the community page doesn't have very many names in it. usually 35-100 names. I want this fact to change. For just one day I want the number of names to skyrocket! To blow through the roof! not because I want to see how popular I am or anything, but I want to see the Armor Games spirit!

If you would like to participate PLEASE say so below.

And remember folks NO SPAMMING WHAT-SO-EVER!!!!

thanks!
-Squidlidink

• 78 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Hey Squid, you should get some users to help organize it. However, don't get them to post on profiles. That's spamming pretty much. That's a great date but it needs to be in the afternoon. People go places at night and dusk-like.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

June 28th Saturday.

^At least it will be on the weekend. I should be able to be on that day.
Armorgames time is in New York time if you are wondering...

^lol umm no it actually isn't. The sites timing in synchronized with the Eastern time zone. But yes, New York is located in the Eastern zone.
What will happen is on that day just log into Armor Games

^What do you mean by last day? Last day as in Saturday the 28th?
I want to see the Armor Games spirit!

^Couldnt't we do it in another way?
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

thanks for the Idea Drakokirby, but I don't have a clue how I'd do it! I think spreading the word like THIS is best.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well I will participate it sounds really cool and I would of been on Tuesday but didn't get a chance!

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

@ Arak

Haha, he didn't say last day.

@ Squid

If you really want to make this happen, you need to tell everyone to log on at an exact time during that day. Otherwise we would never know because it only shows who is on in the past 5 minutes.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Has anyone asked Danial or John to see what would happen if you had a lot of users on? Or do we want to the suspense to come?

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

DK: total suspence man. And GW: I just realized that. I will post it on here soon. I will find out timezones from off the i-net. in bold so that hopefully someone notices.

justinS
justinS
64 posts
Nomad

i dont know dude. Last time you guys blocked the server. I dont think this is such a good idea

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well what time is it on at AG time?

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

http://members.aye.net/~jackgrey/ustzmap.gif

we will do it at 12:00 eastern time. AKA Armorgames time. so configurate the time into your scedule depending on where you live

thanks.

Freeze752
Freeze752
12 posts
Nomad

Yes, I'll come on for sure, supposedly the whole day. I don't know about you people though.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

My guess of what will happen is that, there will be about 200+ people on if they listen to this. Then the thing at the bottom will get larger to accommodate all the names, and then people will log out and it will go back to normal. But that's just me, who knows, maybe the whole server will crash from an overload.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Won't be in town so i won't be able to do it.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well since you don't have Ireland anyway it will is it 12:00am or 12:00pm if its am I won't be here because it will be 5am in the morning here but if its pm then it will be 5pm and I will be on!

Crazy

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Sup, sure im in, but really whats the real point? Last time barly any others came, I mean they can just post, then leave, and there name will still be there?

Anyway Im in!

Showing 1-15 of 78