https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HAARP
http://www.bariumblues.com/haarp1.htm
Our tax dollars going to this crap

• 67 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

So this thread went from hating on Knight to a discussion of the nature of truth, then to sound/radio waves (with a bit of HAARP thrown in). Now it's back to hating on Knight.

There are actually some neat things in here, and I've learned quite a bit just by following some of the links in this thread. I don't want to kill the thread, but something needs to happen. Either the discussion can change (and I'll fix the title accordingly), someone can simply start another (more interesting) thread, or I can just lock this one.

But seriously, you guys should know better than to feed trolls

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

I still don't see how I'm a troll. I get maybe 'aggressive' when discussing my beliefs, but that's the way i am. I know exactly how radio waves work, and that they aren't dangerous (at least not always). But let me clarify what this thread is. The government is using geo-engineering to tweak nature. It's naturally wrong to mess with God's work. But that's not the bad part. Who says HAARP will always work the right way. Who says they won't use HAARP for a weapon of some sort. I just don't trust HAARP, and I especially don't trust the U.S government.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

The government is using geo-engineering to tweak nature. It's naturally wrong to mess with God's work. But that's not the bad part. Who says HAARP will always work the right way. Who says they won't use HAARP for a weapon of some sort. I just don't trust HAARP, and I especially don't trust the U.S government.

Even a malfunctioning HAARP wouldn't be harmful. IT'S TOO WEAK.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Who says they won't use HAARP for a weapon of some sort. I just don't trust HAARP, and I especially don't trust the U.S government.

If you remember, the HAARP is not a US government installation. It is a research project, where universities of several countries are involved, that coincidentally lies on US territory.

I know exactly how radio waves work, and that they aren't dangerous (at least not always).

I didn't talk about radio waves, but about radio, like radio set. But that's not all. You couldn't explain to us in what way the HAARP project could be harmful other than "they're evil, I know it!". Whether the project could be misused or not, is not even relevant as long as you can't explain to us how it has the potential to be harmful.
KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
478 posts
Nomad

Even a malfunctioning HAARP wouldn't be harmful. IT'S TOO WEAK.

How do YOU know? I'm not saying I know that it's strong, but I don't believe that it's weak. We didn't vote on this, and it greatly effects us, so why should they be able to do this?

If you remember, the HAARP is not a US government installation. It is a research project, where universities of several countries are involved, that coincidentally lies on US territory.

But the government hasn't done any investigation on this possibly dangerous thing.

I didn't talk about radio waves, but about radio, like radio set. But that's not all. You couldn't explain to us in what way the HAARP project could be harmful other than "they're evil, I know it!". Whether the project could be misused or not, is not even relevant as long as you can't explain to us how it has the potential to be harmful.

They're spraying chemicals and metals over us, and changing our atmosphere. Are you all psychos? This doesn't worry you the slightest bit?
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

and it greatly effects us,

How do YOU know? I'm not saying I know that it's weak, but radio waves are multiple times more energetic and we are all still alive.

But the government hasn't done any investigation on this possibly dangerous thing.

1. How do YOU know?
2. Why should they, if there is no reason to be alarmed because it is not harmful?

They're spraying chemicals and metals over us,

Chemicals and metals? Where the hell did you get that from?

and changing our atmosphere.

How do YOU know?

This doesn't worry you the slightest bit?

I would be worried if there was reason to be worried. Right now I'm far more worried about antibiotics getting in my meat and heavy metals and pesticides in my veggies. And that my computer cable contains lead.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

How do YOU know?

Because of this point.
"but radio waves are multiple times more energetic and we are all still alive."

Are you all psychos?

We just don't buy into nut job conspiracy theories that are completely unsupported by evidence and even go against the evidence. We don't rely on our emotional gut feeling in-spite of the facts. We use a rational approach to the matter.

Chemicals and metals? Where the hell did you get that from?

He also believes in chemtrails. BTW Decaln those aren't real either.
Showing 61-67 of 67