ForumsForum GamesThe Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

238 47432
walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Welcome to the Tower! This thread allows users to destroy or defend the Tower. The destroyers want it gone because it contains Treasure beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and the defenders must guard it down to the last second of their lives. Let the war begin.

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

How this works is that attackers will post "attacks" to try to destroy the tower. Defenders will post defenses, to protect and save the tower. The game ends and the winner is announced when either the the towers Hp reaches 200,000 or the attackers destroy the tower.

EXAMPLE:

RaNdOm GuY1: I throw stones at the tower.

RaNdOm GuY2: I put a bandage on the tower were it was hurt.

Walrusman72:
Guy1: Not very effective -1 hp
Guy2: +1 hp

Tower: 100,000 Hp

Affects are given by me and are just random affects to the tower, such as adding defense and the like.

Rule: Don't disrupt the topic

Now, attackers, GET DESTROYING! Defenders, SMASH THE ATTACKERS!

• 238 Replies
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Turning my coat inside-out, you notice that I am actually an attacker disguised as a defender. My army of creatures quickly sacks the village and kills its innocent inhabitants, tearing the flesh from their bones and maliciously eating it in plain sight of the tower.

Meanwhile, I had armed one of my many silos with a nuclear weapon, ready to be launched towards the tower and blow it to tiny bits. All of this at the click of a large red button in a briefcase.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I create a mine to help with the tower. With the materials I will create weapons and supplies for the towers guards.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Helper: Again, it will take a few turns, but your last defence is in place now, +200
OperationNilo: YES!!! we needed an attacker! the villagers fall mecilessly to your armies might, and burn the village to the ground and the missile is ready for launch. - 50 Hp, but the gunmen provide some extra cover for the villagers, safely moving them inside.+25Hp

Tower: 10,675 Hp
Affects attacks attacker units x2
Minefield: kills off any attacker armies

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Aha! You have failed miserably in killing me, for you have instead killed one of my doubles!

With renewed strength, and not caring how many of them are slain, the army of creatures advances towards the tower killing and burning whatever comes across their way.

They have air support, it consists of many pterodactyls with machine-guns.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

What you fail to realize is that the creatures are attacking the tower at the moment, so the nuclear weapon would not just hit the creatures, but the tower as well.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Suit yourself then. I'll just be here watching the show from my bunker.

Good riddance! Haha!

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I shall certainly die from a land-mine whilst hidden inside a bunker that can resist a nuclear detonation /sarcasm :P

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

I HAVE RETURNED! with the guy from hurt locker to attempt to defuse all explosives around the tower perimeter and accuse the defenders of storing WMD's in their tower.
Don't tell anyone but I don't care about the WMD's.
I'm going for there oil

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

"Oh lad, you have failed once more. Do you not realize that the bunker you blew up was actually the defenders' bunker? Try hitting the other button next time."

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

I'm gonna break the fourth wall here and say, I'm pretty sure you can't take the tower from 100,000 to destroyed in one blow, I believe it was cleared up awhile back.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Blk: WOW! sorry again! you must be posting at the exact same time as me! also, thanks for clearing that up!, so i'll add that to the total! +75
LetsGome-Gome: ...Alright, added +50
Blk: Milo is now a zombie and the case is yours
OperationNilo: alright! -50
Blk: Operation is right, that thing is headed straight for the tower
Blk: ummmm you sound kind of (*insane*)
Benman: wait...What?
Blk: you have officaily snapped. OperationNilo, try and help him please
Benman: there is no "fourth wall" because this isn't an RPG

Tower: 10,750 Hp
Affects attacks attacker units x2
Minefield: kills off any attacker armies

Blk, you seem to be doing the same thing you were doing with Benman, so calm down there buddy... also, why are you guys focusing on killing each other? the tower still stands, and its pretty strong after the streak of defenders so, get to it!

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

wait...What?

I guess you never watched the hurt locker, I will accept that I wasted a post though and move on.
I get my rover robot, Clyde, to detect and defuse the mines, before he leaves for his mission I weld bullet proof plating onto him.
As Clyde works on the mines I get AL my aerial robot to swoop in and and shoot at the gunmen while dropping ALbombs on the tower, AL bombs are like regular bombs only They come out of AL.
helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

I teleport up somewhere in the sky. Holding the sword prepared to strike in midair. Gravity pulls me downward and I fall downwards putting up a barrier to block the wind from ripping off my face (:P). I fly past the aerial robot and slash it along the way and let go of it, when I'm a considerable distance away I make it explode (it's either lodged inside the robot or nearby it when it explodes). I flip over in midair and a floating circle of energy similar to the one from on top of the tower. It creates a modified gravity field that I land it so that I don't die from the fall. An intricate bow made out of energy appears in my hands very different from modern ones. A black energy arrow appears as I draw the string back. Aiming for blk's tower.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Benman: Sadly i haven;t watched the hurt locker, but your robots do works, soo -150 (bombs and such)
Blk: Yep, ok the bomb is prepped and lauched and can't stopped
Helper: Sweet! (i kind of wanted some one to put down Blk... HES GONE NANERS!) you don't really do anythign, but your previous defense is now up so+ 100

Tower: 10,600 Hp

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(What about that robot that was attacking the tower and what about the other tower *crying face* XD DO THEY GET DESTROYED! *crazy face* JK JK but still.)

Showing 61-75 of 238