ForumsForum GamesThe Tower~CHECK THIS OUT

238 47506
walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Welcome to the Tower! This thread allows users to destroy or defend the Tower. The destroyers want it gone because it contains Treasure beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and the defenders must guard it down to the last second of their lives. Let the war begin.

Tower: 100,000 Hp
Affects: None

How this works is that attackers will post "attacks" to try to destroy the tower. Defenders will post defenses, to protect and save the tower. The game ends and the winner is announced when either the the towers Hp reaches 200,000 or the attackers destroy the tower.

EXAMPLE:

RaNdOm GuY1: I throw stones at the tower.

RaNdOm GuY2: I put a bandage on the tower were it was hurt.

Walrusman72:
Guy1: Not very effective -1 hp
Guy2: +1 hp

Tower: 100,000 Hp

Affects are given by me and are just random affects to the tower, such as adding defense and the like.

Rule: Don't disrupt the topic

Now, attackers, GET DESTROYING! Defenders, SMASH THE ATTACKERS!

• 238 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

(Sigh) I send an anti nuke missile to intercept the nuke mid flight. I also start repairing the fleet that the salvage fleet has by now brought it in.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

Helper: that was what you were doing in your post...
Shadoegun: ... Sigh? anyways you send the missile a little to late to...
Blk: the nuke is successful -1100 Hp
Shadowgun: yes, it is time to start rebuilding the fleet. GET ON THAT MAN!

Tower: 99,500 Hp

Good job Blk, you decimate pretty much everything surrounding the tower, including the head crab moat that you built... just great...

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(yeah but you never put any of those things in your post. You just said I did nothing. Also, it is natural for the attackers to fight each other. And also, it's also natural for the thing the defenders are defending to create things to attack the attackers. Also, attackers...can i have something to fight :|)

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I was sighing because of BLK here, anyway when my fleets are all fixed up I refit them with missile, rockets, mortars,and cannons that can decimate everything within a 3 mile radius.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

All lay siege to this person's tower!

My army of underlings musters outside my bunker and makes a siege fence around Spirit's tower. Siege engines are cast up and used to fire projectiles at the tower.

After this deadly barrage of stone and explosive, ten legions of adept swordsmen move many siege towers towards the Tower, intent on capturing it and killing all who are inside.

letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

I go over to blk and see if I can be on his side and help him in any way!!! IT IS A RISK WORTH TAKING! O_O

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

I send in Clyde to retrieve AL's wreckage then I repair AL and outfit him with Air to BLK's tower missiles and send him at Blk's tower. At the same time I bring in Arthur the artillery robot to bombard the original tower.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

This... has got out of hand... i'll post results after this has calmed down...

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

This... has got out of hand... i'll post results after this has calmed down..

What qualifies as calm? it seems pretty calm right now.
helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

I land on the ground behind the swordsmen. The bow becomes a sword in midair. I swing my sword at the air and a wave of energy comes out where I swung my sword. The wave explodes at the swordsmen and the siege towers. Then I dash forwards to Arthur and slash at the thing extremely fast. With each slash the sword fills the scars with energy. I jump back and the energy explodes. I slam my sword into the ground and the circle appears once more. It glows as energy takes the form of tentacles all around the circle. Underground energy was fired in a huge amount blasting through the ground towards BLK's tower. The tentacles fly upwards towards the sky and disappear into the clouds. Around BLK's tower, black clouds from and energy lightning strikes the tower and explodes at the same time as the underground energy as they collided with each other and the ground.

(:P)

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(yay good grammar!)

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

I curse helper08's name and then build a new robot named Peter the protector robot to shield my other robots with an energy shield, Except AL since he is in mid air and I send in Clyde to replant the mines he defused onto the wall of the tower.

walrusman72
walrusman72
56 posts
Nomad

The tower sits stoically on a hill, forgotten, the last few inhabitants watch the war between the players. The riches in the tower gleam and sparkle, waiting for someone to take possession of them. Soon the inhabitants move away, and the tower loses its function. the riches still stand guarded, for a dragon takes up residents within the treasure room. As the defenders focus on Blk, the seem to have forgot there job.... anyways, continue!

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

(I am defending the tower, I destroyed multiple attacks on the tower. And also, blk, this is energy, not mechanical fire)

helper08
helper08
182 posts
Peasant

I dash forwards at Peter, in midair I become a giant beast. I jump onto the shield with my claws digging into it. I pulled my hands away from each other and once there was an opening in the shield I temporarily formed a shield around myself. This blocked the shield from closing and I got inside. With that I ripped at Peter, doing the same thing that I did before with Arthur.

Showing 76-90 of 238