ForumsWEPRarea 51

63 15108
Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

what are thay hiding huh alines is my ider ther wos a radioactiv bomb so the stuff ther cud be like lods of topsick stuff if not alines surch google or youtube for cool and wired and proof

• 63 Replies
Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

hay thats not nice okay then that bring's us to arae S4 the gray's are alive!!!!!!

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Here's a video from area51 S4 watch this video this guy works for the government and he was there when they taped the video: Victor Interview Area-51 S4 Alien Telepathy

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

your crazy with belith arnt you welcom to the club i am my self!!

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I believe they are real and if you have a problem with that don't comment back to my posts ok, this is what I say about aliens and Area 51 like everyone else is saying in their own ways

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

ALiens are totally fake. Not counting little specimens of life-form on Mars ands tuff like that.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

who's talking about Mars we know there's no life on the pi$$ of cr@p moon NASA is just wasting money

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

area 51 is an urban legend so just chill out and take a break it is not real

SkullZero1
SkullZero1
511 posts
Nomad

First off, Mars is not a moon. Also they're researching that there could've been life on Mars before.

Second off area 51 isn't an urban ledgend, it's real but the stuff happening inside is an urban ledgend.

And Third off, henry, no one will take you seriously if you don't even attempt to show you have an education past the first grade level.

roudyrohde
roudyrohde
17 posts
Nomad

i do not believe area 51 is a secrect alien 'testing' base. but rather just an air base somewhere in the desert where rumors were started and spread. nothing more than that.

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

i think area 51 is just where we keep and create all of teh deadly weapons our government creates

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Its amazing. Im not gonna name names but wen sum1 on ag found out i was in the air force he asked me if the govt had told me about the aliens in a51. I told him i was british so they wouldnt but that is not the point. The point is that i cannot belive people stilll belive in this. There are other way more important issues. I think the logical thing to say about aliens is that they probably exist sumwhere in the universe but they havent come to earth yet. At least there is not enough evidence to prove that and in my opinion as far as these topics are concerned they should be locked.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

well EBE 2 code name co jack is not from mars is from a nother dimenshon!!!

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

i nevver sed it wos an aline testing base i sed ther wos a crash i think iv got a browser image of EBE 2!

the_black_raven
the_black_raven
26 posts
Nomad

it's only a urban legend

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

belleve what you want is not an urban legend

Showing 16-30 of 63