ForumsWEPRarea 51

63 15110
Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

what are thay hiding huh alines is my ider ther wos a radioactiv bomb so the stuff ther cud be like lods of topsick stuff if not alines surch google or youtube for cool and wired and proof

• 63 Replies
EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

Hey henry can you type your words correctly please, because they're misspelled.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

okay you say the same thing's as my dad ''if alines are real thay'd be on the news''
henry.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

amd woody thats not very nice

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Its so obvious,I snuck in there once with my friends,its all aliens and spaceships and stuff that the world is not ready for yet...Well really its just secret aircrafts that the U.S is not willing to release,but I have a feeling somewhere aliens do exist..maybe.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

http://www.ufoconspiracy.com/images/gray_alien_50yrs_of_denial_photo1.jpg EBE 2 code name co jack helpd them meke some of thos black projects

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

woah,now theres proof that aliens are real!

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I've seen that picture before thanks for posting it Henrytheonlygameking

Aliens do exist and here's some real proof: Victor Interview Area-51 S4 Alien Telepathy

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

Discovery did a documentary on Area 51 and concluded that it does exist, but as far as having aliens there, that is a bit of a stretch.

DeadRisingKid666
DeadRisingKid666
28 posts
Nomad

they have some freaky stuff in area 51

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Wanna see freaky stuff in Area51 have a look at this video: Top Secret Area 51 Monster Quest Pics

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

try and look for some crepy stuff on http://www.eraeurope.com/assets/images/googleEarthLogo.jpg

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I'm gonna install Google earth pro now I'll see what I can find

MafiaSlayer
MafiaSlayer
159 posts
Nomad

aliens...maybe not, things that are illegal...maybe. Government has to do some testing on SOMETHING cool ya know

MafiaSlayer
MafiaSlayer
159 posts
Nomad

WOAH! ok on google Earth go to 37 14'22.1 N 115 49'16.55 and on the screen there is a red thing, it looks like guts....

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

I'll check it out

Showing 46-60 of 63