ForumsWEPRarea 51

63 15109
Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

what are thay hiding huh alines is my ider ther wos a radioactiv bomb so the stuff ther cud be like lods of topsick stuff if not alines surch google or youtube for cool and wired and proof

• 63 Replies
Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

its not an urban legend and here's a video to watch about EBE 1 and EBE 2 Watch all the parts about aliens and EBE 1 and 2:

I made the link High Quality you can do it on any video on youtube just add &fmt=18 at the end of the video url

UFO Area 51 - The Alien Interview - Part 02

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

oh cool you know about the high qwalty too? cool i like the way you think eny way i just wish ther wos good proof fof the people that dont beleve

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

buy the way iv seen all the aline intervws

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Henrytheonlygameking I'll comment on your profile give you some info a good one

Eric_Cartman
Eric_Cartman
100 posts
Nomad

i have been there, its is deserted used fr meetings by the governemnt to discusse war issues, and yes they have dead bodies of Aliens in there(aliens=illegal mexicans)

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

(aliens=illegal mexicans) that's not funny dude they are people as well just lke us and your not sticking to the topic

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

One of my neighbors used to work at area 51. He told me that it was mainly used for experiments on new aircraft. He also said that they looked at "alien" recoveries.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I remember seeing a video in science about this..
If you fly near it they will deploy jets and if you get closer they will shoot you down, that has to mean something top secret is going on there. Aliens? I don't think so, they invented and filmed a hovering machine in 1950. It was circular like a UFO. Think of what could've happened in 50 years.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

ya i have heard about the super crazy security but graham is right 50 years is a long time....

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

It is not true i cant belive you lot are still talking about it. Go to a51 climb the fence and get gunned doown by the security people there. That would be putting yourself to better use than discussing it here.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

woody_7007 why don't you do that wile we are discussing about aliens and area51 ok I'm sure we won't turn the T.V on to see you get shot

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

no Mac id rather answer the ridiculous questions you post on my profile about aliens and cos im in the air force the govt must have told me all about them but i cant say anythin otherwise my family would be killed. so no thats wat i wud rather do.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

woody are you crazy?? that place has super security!!!!
and mac id like it if you cud put more proof vid's
''henry the only game king''.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

If aliens are really there then how come they don't put them on the news to tell everybody that they're real.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

thay do you dont under stand you act like my dad thats what he ses
''henry''.

Showing 31-45 of 63