The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernCats vs Dogs

43 9363
bluedevil
bluedevil
542 posts
Nomad

What do you think is better Cats or Dogs? I think cats.What do you think?

• 43 Replies
Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Has this been already mentioned before? Well, I'll still contribute. I like Dogs better, their cute, as well as useful. They can guard your house, give you exercise (makes you take them out on walks) etc.

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

I like dogs alot better.I have a German Shepard and hes the best.Besides all cats do is eat,scratch, and use the bathroom lol.

Elastergirl
Elastergirl
79 posts
Nomad

Cats scapre you,give you scars and dogs make you excerise they can guard your house and you play with them too!Cats all you do is look at them.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Dogs are far more usefull than cats. If someone breaks into your house and you have a good medium sized dog, it will probally bite and bark at the intruder, or at least bark and snarl.

You also have seeing eye dogs, rescue dogs, drug sniffing dogs, and hunting dogs. A cat is a cat... and not useful for anything else but to keep you company.

Yes, I will admit that cats can be usefull for keeping small rodents away like mice but dogs will also hunt small prey. Cats usually do hunt small prey better than dogs, but none the less some dogs will kill birds and mice like cats.

thedead200
thedead200
62 posts
Nomad

welllll idk... dogs can eat cats.. i've never really heard of a cat eating a dog.. dogs win.. lol

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

well im with thedead200 besides i have a dog he guards my house and can hunt better then any cat he is a hound but he kills rabbits birds mice any thing a cat could and more

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

I want a dog. I'm not interested in any tabby of a sort right now. Dogs win...

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

dogs are so much better

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

I was bored so I made a poll for it!

cannonarm250
cannonarm250
42 posts
Nomad

I want a dog and dog would smoke cats at any competiton go dogs!

lolprincess
lolprincess
68 posts
Nomad

I like dogs better at least they can guard your house, run with you, sleep beside you and are extremely fluffy. Cats can only sleep beside you.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

I hate cats. They walk around acting like they're better than me. like they own me or something. well guess what cat... You ain't so special. all they can do is spit up hairballs and crap in your shoes.

Dash99
Dash99
33 posts
Nomad

Ha ha,nice poll Polkkey I voted for dogs and it was 10% for cats and 90% of dogs!So I think dogs are much,much better because you can play with them also!I had 2 dogs but they both got run over by a car.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

i would say.... "hotdogs" they are cool you can play with them and they always want attention i also brings upo some work but in the end you can eat them so " hotdogs"

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Well now its 92% to 8% which is quite bad on ccats but I really like dogs much better.

Showing 1-15 of 43