5,769 posts
Chamberlain

This dude whoever he is, he appears to be an actor

~ManlyMan

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

If any of you have seen Fast and Furious, he's the guy that played the main character i.e. the racer. How he died? In a car crash. His death is indeed sad, but one can't help but laugh at the cruel, cruel irony.

Also, nobody gave a beaver's dam about the other guy in the car crash. This is why I hate the media. Anyways, R.I.P Paul.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

How cruelly ironic. Those movies are fun!
It's part of life but it sucks!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

He was the passenger, and apparently on his way to one of his charity events.

fukwon
fukwon
283 posts
Farmer

RIP sweet prince. You will be missed for not only being fast, but also, for being furious.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

You know, my history teacher predicted that a beloved celebrity would die by the 21st of November back in October, with that psychic and now Walker, he wasn't far off.

~~~Darth Caedus

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

You know, my history teacher predicted that a beloved celebrity would die

Cool what else can she predict? And I am saddened but not that much as I have never seen the Fast and Furious movies... But it's so ironic that this actor from those movies dies in a high-speed car crash... So's life.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

One guy who dies as the passenger gets ungodly amounts of media coverage.

Meanwhile, the Spanish gov't passes a law that illegalizes protests near political buildings (and protestors can be fined for insane amounts), insulting gov't members/police officers and the filming of police officers. Nowhere in mainstream news.
Link

Thanks, Obama.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Voidy is a **** genius.

Yes, it's sad that he died but it doesn't change much. The fact that the world stopped to give some rich actor a moment of silence while they ignore actual problems disgusts me. I don't know, maybe I'm just a Scrooge. But this grinds my gears.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Cool what else can she predict?

1) I could easily find people who would construe that as sexist
2) My AP English teacher (who is female) said to use a non gender specific noun if gender is unknown.

Yes, it's sad that he died but it doesn't change much. The fact that the world stopped to give some rich actor a moment of silence while they ignore actual problems disgusts me. I don't know, maybe I'm just a Scrooge. But this grinds my gears.
People die everyday, and if you are famous your death is more important. In a way, people identify themselves with celebrities, so when they die, it is vicariously similar to losing a loved one or part of your self (I think, but I'm not a shrink)

~~~Darth Caedus
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i heard he died and heard he survived. either way idc. people die every day. but just incase he did prayers to his family

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Scores of men, women, children are slaughtered in Chicago and the only thing America cares about is some guy that was in some poorly scripted movies that have been beaten dead and re-skinned over 5 times now.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Scores of men, women, children are slaughtered in Chicago and the only thing America cares about is some guy that was in some poorly scripted movies that have been beaten dead and re-skinned over 5 times now.

Pro tip: He was FAMOUS

To be frank, I find all the whining about how there are a bunch of other people dying in the world and whatnot far more annoying that saying R.I.P. to a famous person.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

To be frank, I find all the whining about how there are a bunch of other people dying in the world and whatnot far more annoying that saying R.I.P. to a famous person.

Pfft, I don't care about dead people that I've never met when they were living. I'm more concerned with things going down that can affect people still living.
Showing 1-15 of 15