ForumsQuestsDeeper Sleep Quests

21 22813
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

These are a small collection of Quests for Deeper Sleep.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15698/media/icon/f3e96beea1bf88f10f2244df3bd4bc0b.png?v=1385493210&vv=1386802543
Down the Drain
Collect the key.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15698/media/icon/c4412aa882d0ff677c5a82d3029b1f75.png?v=1385493160&vv=1386802740
Out the Well
Complete the game.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15698/media/icon/0dabe29747526963a9fe0545e02ccac0.png?v=1385493180&vv=1386802706
The Story Matters
Find 14 of the notes.
Hardness: Hard

• 21 Replies
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Was fun, enjoy the puzzle type games. Enjoyed the spooky atmosphere of it aswell. 3 more done.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Yeah, nice game, headphones are rly recommended^^

Volkenate
Volkenate
39 posts
Lord

I enjoyed this game a lot. I'm glad armor games is putting some quests on games like these for a change (not tower defense, launching, or shooting).

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Finally, an adventure game that makes sense. That is, the puzzles are logical and aren't obtuse, "look-how-clever-I-am" kinds of things.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I have a question, where is the 15th note, if there is one?

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

They can blend in, If it helps the last one i got that took me awhile to find was underground, In the sewer is a hidden guy behind a grate. Ran about like a headless chicken randomly clicking before i found him haha.
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

The complete story from notes: " I first encountered this phenomenon in the early 80's,but it would seem They have existed since the down of the human race.Commonly known as the Night Folk,or Shadow People,they live in the realm of dreams but desperatly want to get to our realm,by possessing vulnerable,unoccupied bodies. As long as you don't know you are dreaming,you are safe... They attack when they sense a mind detached from its body, which sometimes happens during comas, but much more often during OOBEs and Lucid Dreaming". 15/15

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

There is this guy (basement, behind the bars) you can talk with. He can give you one.
bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I think it depends on the player. I had no problem finding this prisoner, but there was a hidden one along a long path (to the water wheel?) that I didn't see and became my 15th.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Some of the notes were really hard to find... The game is so dark and the papers so small... Good, short game that you can do in like 10 minutes... I had fun with it

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I have just completed making a full walkthrough for this game (Deeper Sleep). I have a map that labels everything and also step-by-step directions on how to finish the game, the locations for all 15 notes, and additional secrets.

Check out my complete walkthrough and map here:
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12114814/deeper-sleep-map-walkthrough-secrets-and-all-15-note-locations-by-reton8

RIZHIXETTIZZA
RIZHIXETTIZZA
1 posts
Nomad

Honestly I didnt find any of the notes hard to find; you simply just have to look everywhere... Oh and btw even though I beat the game I didnt get the quests completed. '~'

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

even though I beat the game I didnt get the quests completed

How did you not? I completed the game at the same time as completing the quests, you just need to play the game normally; don't see how you didn't get them.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I didn't get the quest for finding all the notes, cause I jumped out of my skin when that thing popped up. :P

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

If you have already completed the game, the quests do not work.

Showing 1-15 of 21