ForumsThe TavernArmorGames loyalty

41 9727
codyrousseau
codyrousseau
62 posts
Blacksmith

I've had an armorgames account for three years now. What about you guys?

• 41 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Dailup modems, Netscape Navigator, AltaVista search engine, block monitors with green or orange texts, Commodore64, Floppy disks, Snake, NEC as a major player in PC land, MS-Dos, syntax error, matrix dot printers, chained paper, Zip Drives, joysticks, Gianna Sisters... all not in order, but hey... =P

Started playing online Flash games at Bubblebox and Miniclip, but only signed up for ArmorGames back in 9/10/2009 to rate "The Last Stand" (part 1), so that makes me a member for 4 years, 3 months and 8 days. Never played actively on other sites since, only when looking for new games to introduce them here. =)

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Far more than I should I guess. The only other site I ever use is Miniclip, and that's because I've been using it since I was 9. I recall using Games of Gondor once or twice when I was a wee lad, that's how long I've been on here....

I think the first time I played a game here, I lost a dial-up connection. Those were the days.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

MS-DOS 6.22, Windows 3.1 (codename Winball and later Sparta),Windows 3.11 (codename Snowball) UMB,XMS,EMS,Jaz drive,floppy disk drive 3.5 1.44 mb,ARJ archiver... it brings back memories.... XD

http://s30.postimg.org/cjlko2zr5/dump0002.gif

I've been here for about 5-6 years with some short and long breaks. Anyway I was not a fan of flash games,but my attention was drawn when the game Sonny went out If I remember correctly it was my first flash game experience! But I made ââthe account much later in order to use the option: online save game. Now, I'm a big fan of Armor games

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Since we're all reminiscing on the past, who remembers the days where the internet didn't exist? When kids played outside or with board games or read books?

March/April 2004 was the creation of Games of Gondor if I recall correctly, been on and off ever since. I became very active for a year or so before my studies caught up with me and forced me to give up ha.

Ah, just found the exact creation date: March 26th. Here is how GoG looked like...

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Going to double post since I can't edit, to say that through the web archive link I gave in my previous post, you can see the history of GoG (timeline at the top of the page) and even play old, old, old games

Brought back some memories...

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I think people are straying from the OP's subject.
If you want to talk about nostalgic memories, here's a better place to do it.
http://armorgames.com/community/thread/9795961/nostalgia

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

It's good to see Calm around along with a few other familiar faces.

I've been here since I was 10 years old and let me tell you I regret a lot of my earlier posts but despite not being active anymore I think this is a great community.

Odd how every time I come back to lurk there's a post in the tavern on this sort of subject.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I've been here.... Almost four years come March. Been active at a minimum of once a week since then.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

A little over three years and I try to check the site as often as I can.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I've had my account for 3 years and 1 Month but haven't logged into AG in over a year so everythings different for me, guess kinda hey again guys

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

2 or so years. Some inactivity, but now I log on 3 to 20 times a day! AG is AWESOME.

Aromr games you have my never dying favor,honor, and loyalty.

~~Black~~

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I've had this account for 619 days and counting... which is about 20 months, or a year and 8 months. However, I took a year of leave, so my loyalty really only amounts to about 8 cumulative months.

I did the math for you because it was so hard. =P

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I did the math for you because it was so hard. =P

Showing your disloyalty again, tsk tsk.

You are a gym teacher, but now you betray your fellow kin by acting as a math teacher u.u
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

@Skeleton_Pilot -

about 8 cumulative months

How is this possible. We have been on about the same time you more, but you are a king with a full resume... HOW?
Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY LOYALTY? Yeah, I would too. Don't worry, I may not have been on here for as long as some others, but I am just as loyal a user as any guest in this thread.

Hogan's Heroes reference. Anyone catch it?

Showing 16-30 of 41